What's your current project

What is everyone current project at the moment. Feel free to included all that you have going.:hook

Current on the hooks I have.

weave pattern afghan using frosty green and aran RH

short jacket using cream shine worsted from knit picks

puppy blanket liner using teal RH

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I have a few things that were in progress, but are now sitting still.

I've been working on a Afgan for my brother for two years now. lol It's a Celtic Triangle Afgan. I'm not quite sure if I will ever finish it.

I am also about half way through a well-traveled bag for my SIL.

I have two bags that are finished but need to be felted.

But the only project I am actively working on is my son's ripple blanket. You can see pictures of it on my blog.

Right now I'm working on:

A doily from a French pattern (too bad there are 3 year olds that speak better French than I do). The main part of the doily is a lily pond worked in green and blue threads with a few pearl accents, then it has 3D flowers and swans on top. I just finished the lake part.

The lacy white top from FCEC in Cool Crochet. I'm almost done with the torso.

I'm also working on a knitted cardigan from Vogue Knitting. (If you want to see, it's the last picture under "Paper Chase.") I'm doing mine in grey Cotton Ease -- I'm finished with the back and right front.

Also, I have some Noro Big Kureyon (teal/blue/green mix) that just shipped! I'm thinking I'll make an asymmetrical cardigan.

I've been neglecting my mother's vest. As much as I love how the pattern looks, I guess I'm just not as in love with the project as I thought. I know she'll love it, but I have to frog what I've done and try again to make it bigger. (That and I'm afraid I'm going to run out of yarn and I'm not using cheep stuff either...)

I just finished a round ripple last week (travel project).

I'm thinking of turning one of my favorite square patterns into a giant baby blanket sized one (I love the pattern, but can't stand joining squares.)

I need to do at least 3 more project linus blankies this year, as I promised myself I'd do 6.

I also need to buy the yarn and start on my MIL and FIL's birthday afghans and my cousin's baby blanket, due in Sept and Oct.....

I'm currently only playing around with some dishclothes for the house, but I'm sure I'll be doing much more in the coming weeks as I travel all across North America on business....

Working on a ring-bearer pillow, with beading-using a large pineapple pattern that kind of resembles a heart. Frogged it half a dozen times already......

I still have to make the pillow part. and I don't sew!

I'm almost finished with a hexagon afghan (2 more rows to join and I'll be done).

I recently started a breast cancer ribbon afghan

and I have a Pink Scarf on my Knitting needles that is about 50% done

I Have a BUNCH!!! Original patterns for...

1. A cute little pastel seahorse with eyelash yarn mane

2. A Fairy/Mermaid Doll with extra outfits and

3. A Monkey Checkers Game!!!

I've got a ton in my brain... they just haven't been let out yet!!!

i am working on a stipped baby blanket for one of my best friends baby who is due to be born in july, i'm working it on white mint and baby blue, it's looking pretty good, i have about 12 strips of each color...I can't wait to finish it. Then hubby want's me to make a spiderman afghan for him, and then i want to make some angel squares for a friend....

Currently I am working on an afghan for my FIL for his birthday on 21/4/07. It is a green golfer on a black background and his name in green. Dont know if I'll get it finished on time. Also finished a white angel afghan for my friend's first grandson but cant complete the rest of it until I find out the correct spelling of his name. Started a circular baby blanket with friends in work which is for the charity Trocaire.

I am working on a fat bottom bag, a star bag that I am trying to figure out, a shawl and some small change purses. and a thread poncho.

I noticed that most posters do have 2 or three things going at once. Are we into variety or do we have a hard time staying with one task,........

Here is what I have in progress at the moment:

1. round ripple for lady at work

2. round ripple for ??? (undecided at the moment)

3. 2 strander ghan for grandson

4. 2 strander ghan for guy at work

5. Dishcloths for friends and myself

6. Facecloth for daughter and myself

When my round ripple is done, I have a few more to make.

As you can tell, I like to have a variety of things to work on. That way I don't get bored working on the same thing. Guess you could say I have Crochet ADD or ADHD :lol:lol

Right now my big project is an afghan with the Harry Potter crest in the middle. The way things are looking, it's probably going to use up a lot of my half-used colors. I guess I'll have to go shopping soon!

Also I was doing a maroon and gold striped afghan, but I kind of hate it now and I'm thinking about frogging it and using the yarn for something else.

My goodness eveyone else is so busy. I'm only working on one thing at the moment. My dd wanted a blanket with her school colors (blue/gray) So I am working on that. She's gonna use it as a stadium blanket when she goes to football games:yes I am using RH LT Blue/Heather. It takes normally 7 (7oz) skeins for me to make this blanket (k hook instead of I hook. I crochet tight) but for some reason the Heather color is only 5 oz. instead of the normal 7 oz. SO I think this one is going to take 8 skeins (I may have to snag another Heather for the edging) the pattern I'm using is here: I case you want to check it out : http://www.crochetme.com/issue_1/easy_patterned_throw.html

Hope everyone will post pics of their finished projects

coffeeandcrochet:coffee :hook

Archived