Anyone from South Carolina

kim112398

:hi Mommy Neel!

Only 1 1/2" rain last night here from Hanna. No branches down. It was worst last week with the thunderstorms that went through. I am glad that you are fine. I hope the others here are too.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi

:cheerI'm in Lancaster

Hi! I'm in Lancaster, too. I don't know hardly anyone here even though we've been here 4 1/2 years. I'd love to have a crochet friend. Is there any groups here? I noticed yesterday that there is a knitting place down town.

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm Lori in summerville sc, I just joined yesterday 6-1 have been crocheting for about 9 yrs. Im 36.....I have done intermediate stuff but Im no expert, self taught.....welcome!!!

• 4 months later...

Hi, I'm new to the group. Just moved to Prosperity from Greenville. I'm 40ish, but since I was a little girl, I love crafting. I would watch my grandmother all the time constantly making something. She was a jack of all trades. Crafting, doll making, baking, crocheting, quilting, sewing, gardening, canning ~ and lots more, too many to list. She is my inspiration, and lived to be 96 years and never stop doing what she loved.

I have dabbled for many years, but really getting serious about it now. LOL

Archived