Anyone from South Carolina

kim112398

Hi,

I'm Lynn and I'm a beginner of sorts. I'm 40 something and know the basics of crocheting since I was little. I've always loved to crochet, but for some reason, I only do it once in a blue moon.

I'm trying to make a baby blanket and, if you ready my earlier post, I'm not having very good luck.

I'm not going give up though! Since it's getting warm outside, I guess I have a lot of time before next winter to finish it.

Any advice is most welcome!

Looking forward to chatting witcha!

Lynn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I am in sumter. I use to live in Lancaster about 15 yrs ago. I am married to a big time Clemson fan. LOL and we try to go to at least one of thier games. well talk to u all later.

Greetings from the thriving metropolis of Dalzell !

OMG that is where i am at lol what a small world lol. I work at Bi-Lo I am the florist. lol this is sooooo funny,:think:eek

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I live in the country towards Holly Hill on 176. Both Summerville and Goose Creek are about 25 - 30 min. away.

Glad to see another lowcountry person in the 'ville! Howdy!

Looking for people in south carolina in the charleston summerville area

best friend of 40 plus years lives there in summerville a fellow crocheter and die hard crafter will ask her if ok to get name and number to you now i'm jealous sniff sniff you would get to see her and i can't lol

Nice to meet you! Can you believe I should be getting ready for Hannah to hit land this weekend, and I'm crocheting instead? At least I'm going to be warm!

Only three plants in pots are outside and 3 arbors to move inside if she becomes a threat. I am crocheting too. :lol

Good Morning! (almost noon?) Just received some really heavy downpour but did manage to get some hooktime!:hook Enjoying the beautiful day today. :sun Hope everyone made it through the storm well!

Hello Ashley R CPST!

Archived