I Finally Did It!!!

kkms

That is one awesome:yay blanket:yes . I know my 8 mo. old granddaughter "Mia" would probably like it too:lol It looks like a lot of work and lots of :manyheart went into it, I'm sure. Good Job:clap

thank you all for your positive responses. for those of you who have this pattern and not yet started and those of you contemplating this cupcakes patterns are great and very easy to follow. yes it did take ma a couple of times of frogging to get through it but i think mainly because i was so excited to to it. i took me about 1/2 per square but don't forget i have two little kids that don't actually let me crochet and i am the kinda crocheter that can't be interrupted ya know what i mean?

thanks again!!!!!!

kris

Such a beautiful piece of work! What book or leaflet did this come from? Where can I purchase this? My mother is crazy over penquins. That would make an excellent gift for her. Thanks.

hi there!

this pattern came from our very own cupcake! check out her blog http://crochetroo.blogspot.com/from there you can link to her etsy! she have some great patterns! have fun!

Such a beautiful piece of work! What book or leaflet did this come from? Where can I purchase this? My mother is crazy over penquins. That would make an excellent gift for her. Thanks.

Archived