yarn caddy

honeebee

i was cleaning the house up the other day and used the last of my clorax wipes when it hit me :think that this would make a good caddy to hold my yarn in and keep it from getting dirty. i've got some pics and will post them when i get to the laptop. :yarn

so what do you ladies think? it is this something that would be useful for anyone else?

That's so funny... I do that too. I gave um a good cleaning, and put my yarn in and just like that.. I was tangle free. I had thought of buying the ones at the craft store - at the time to keep my cat from attacking the yarn. :cry Now, I miss not having him around to get tangled in the yarn.

Sorry.. that was a downer...but, yea.. thats a great tool.

oh yes . i washed it really well and let it air dry for a whole day. i too had looked at some of the yarn caddies at the stores. glad i didn't purchase one now.more money for yarn :) it has made it easier to keep my yarn from getting tangeled and dirty. also much more portable now. no more wal-mart bag. :)

This made me think of other tall things to put skeins in...a big 64-oz soda cup with plastic lid from Speedway; you could thread the yarn through the straw hole. I got a cheap plastic pitcher to use since it's got a handle and my wipes containers don't. Of course, you could always hook a strap for it. :D:yarn

Archived