Blended Pastels Round Ripple w/Shell Edging

Chrome Kitty

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so beautiful. It looks like a watercolor painting. Awesome job. I love the edging you did, too. I always wondered what a shell edge would look like on a round ripple. I was going to try it on the one I am making now.

Very, very pretty. I love when the colors bleed into each other. Which ripple pattern did you use? I'm thinking of trying Lyn's or Sunshine.

Very beautiful, also I think we all learned something about color blending from you...your transitions seque so well because of the combining one strand of one yarn and one strand of the next color....:clap

Beautiful! I've been drooling over the peaceful pastels in MM forever now, but I like yours much better! Looks like you've started something again, just like the gorgeous rainbow round ripple I fell in love with!:manyheart You did a fantastic job, CK! :applause

You're all so sweet. :hug Thanks for the compliments. :c9

mizduck - I loved the rainbow one too and considered making another one this time, but I've wanted to do one like this for a while and a pregnant coworker was a good excuse to try it.;) I think I like this one even better than the rainbow. I kind of want to keep it for myself.:lol

Selune - I used the sewonfire pattern. There's a correction and a bunch of notes on it here. There is a round ripple CAL going on now.

Thanks again, everyone!:D

Thanks!! I always wanted to do a ripple, but never knew where each person gets their patterns, as they seem to come from different sources. I'm going to have to try this one. I'm working on a heart afghan for my mum now, but this one is going next on my list. :)

And I can relate with wanting to keep something you made. I just did a baby blanket that was so pretty. My mom wanted me to keep it for my future babies. ;) I'm now going to have to make another one to appease her.

You're all so sweet. :hug Thanks for the compliments. :c9

mizduck - I loved the rainbow one too and considered making another one this time, but I've wanted to do one like this for a while and a pregnant coworker was a good excuse to try it.;) I think I like this one even better than the rainbow. I kind of want to keep it for myself.:lol

Selune - I used the sewonfire pattern. There's a correction and a bunch of notes on it here. There is a round ripple CAL going on now.

Thanks again, everyone!:D

Archived