This is stupid....

Nichole

So i was surfing around the HGTV sites and found an online vid called " cute crochet" and got all excited and watched it... its lily chin knitting..
do the people who make things web pages really not know the diff. between crochet and knit?

heres the link:

[URL]http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,2829,DIY_24936_53859,00.html?videoid=99259&c=621[/URL]

I clicked on the link a couple of days ago thinking I would find something new to try, only to be very disappointed that is was actually knitting. One would think that if you are posting something on your web site that you would know what you were talking about and know the difference between crocheting and knitting.

I emailed them a comment.

On your web site..........You have "Cute CROCHET"

When it is KNITTING. Crafters get annoyed when people 'confuse the two' There is a huge difference in the crafts. Perhaps you should have your web people edit the title.

Sincerely,

Beth

Not that it will do any good. But it is nice to get it 'off my chest' LOL

LOL. This kinda reminded me of the time I was cleaning the bathroom, hubs walked in and said, "what'r you doing?" I said, "I'm balancing the check book, what's it look like I'm doing?" :P

I don't think that its so much that they don't know the difference, but that they don't care. It doesn't mean to them, what it means to us. To them, its probably just a matter of "its all the same thing", when really it is not. But to them, in a way, it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived