Hello from Colorado!

Hookin_Honey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another howdy and :welcome from Colorado :cheer. I"m in the Centennial/Aurora area. I'm very new to crocheting but have picked it up pretty quick I'm happy to report. I'm also happy to report the storm went south and we didn't get hit with SNOW!!! :clap :clap

Jeannie

Hi ya'll, I'm new here but love it already! I've been crocheting for about 7 or 8 years. However, I think I have crocheter's ADD since I seem to start new projects all the time, but don't often finish them :blushHopefully, that'll change. I'm a single mother raising 2 daughters (ages almost 12 and 6) So finding free time to devote to crocheting is often difficult. But I usually manage a few hours a week (if not a little more :wink) Anyhow, I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about the craft that I love, as well as meeting new friends! :waving

Hi there! Where in Colorado are you? I am in COS. We are getting lots of snow today. :)

Another howdy and :welcome from Colorado :cheer. I"m in the Centennial/Aurora area. I'm very new to crocheting but have picked it up pretty quick I'm happy to report. I'm also happy to report the storm went south and we didn't get hit with SNOW!!! :clap :clap

Jeannie

WOW! Another Coloradan! This is Sooooo cool! LOL Congrats on quitting smoking! :cheer Thanks for the welcome! :yes

Hi there! Where in Colorado are you? I am in COS. We are getting lots of snow today. :)

Hi there! I'm in Rifle, which is in between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction. I take it you're a Doula? I've thought of becoming one myself. Seems like it'd be such a rewarding profession! Good luck with the storm! Stay warm and dry! :yes

A big welcome from Iowa!! Crochet ADD seems to be a real problem with all of us...he he

Well I'm glad I'm not alone! LOL I have 2 daughters and they both want me to make them different things all the time. I'm working on a hair tie for my oldest right now. She seems to be stuck in a rut and wears the same ratty ribbon in her hair every day :rolleyes drives me nuts LOL I'm using embroidery floss (never crocheted with it before) and just using a ripple stitch, so we'll see how it goes. One of my problems is, it seems I can only follow a pattern for so long, then I get bored and attempt to 'liven things up'...sometimes it works, but often times I frog it and hope nobody saw it :blush LOL Thanks for the welcome!

Archived