Crochet Pen Pals Info

Since so many people have expressed interest I will start getting together this crochet pen pal service. :hook If everyone who is interested can drop me a line at crochetpenpals AT yahoo DOT com and I can send you more information when i get things going and organized. I'm so glad that everyone really liked the idea. Also if there is anyone that would like to help with setting this up just say so in your email, I wouldn't mind a helping hand. If you don't have email just give me a message here on crochetville.

anyone else in for signing up? There are currently 29 people. All you have to do is email the address and we'll send you a questionnaire. Than the pairing of pen pals will begin. We'll be making information cards to send to your penpals so they can get to know you better. You'll send a welcome package to them with a little notion or just a letter or both!!!. Then all the fun of penpaling begins. We also have a flickr group for our members to share all the goodies they get and the crochet items they make.

• 5 months later...

Archived