Special Interest Usergroups for Knitters

Amy

Why not just put a loom knitting thread in one of the threads that already exists? I don't see a problem with discussing that within the parameters of an overall knitting interest group. With loom knitting in the title, you'd attract other loom knitters to come check it out. Patty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure at this point. We don't want to add so many groups that we have a second knitting board here at Crochetville, but we also want to let our members talk with each other easily about knitting.

Let Donna and me think about this one, and if you're interested in a separate loom knitting user group, let me know.

Yes I would also be interested in a separate loom knitting group.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/knitchat/start

is a good knitting community that also welcomes crocheters. If it has you set up a username login first, the basic Delphi membership is free (you just don't get as many features as the paid version, but you still can post and receive responses.) I've knitted for seven years, and it is my fav knitting community online thus far.

i love loom knitting i have been doing it for almost a year now and own so many looms its not even funny almost as sad as my crochet hook collection lol so i vote yes but am happy with the board no matter what :)

Archived