I went a little nuts

C.D.

OK, OK, Ok! I took a moment and let spring take over me and do a little frivolity felting.:lol

Here is the background on how I fel(t) into these little charmers.

Over the fall last year my husband found an acorn and put it in my car. Well it has brought back childhood memories all winter long. I used to paint faces on them and I even crocheted acorn Christmas ornaments. My M-I-L still hangs hers on her tree every year.

Now should I tell you the other part of this felting frivolity? OK, well here goes…as a child I liked-no loved (NO! I do not collect) the Trolls from the 60’s.

So, as most childhood things get jumbled together, here is my two childhood memories, spring, and felting merged together.

I call them “I’m a Little Nut(s)”.

x1pIjpkUX-8gH9SDnSRE94WioGzhNWZmQS2oIrJQpHPFjp-77dBYq7bpILrtAy_wC8iRW9Op368Yya3Hp5s2FitRGz4vG8-GE6YGMzqR-iwVSEsHFNJG9wxzw

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all that posted replies.

I am so glad you like them. They were a nice break to my usual felting. I may be making a few more in the near future because I might try my hand a writing a pattern for them.:think:ohdear Just so bad at writing things down.

Thank you again for looking and writing encouraging words for me.

• 2 weeks later...

too cute!! I used to love them trolls too, as a matter of fact, I dressed up as one for halloween...a few years back...

anyway, GREAT JOB!!

Archived