Comfortghan for Co-Worker Diagnosed with Cancer

LaurieE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanted to let everyone know the afghan and pillow were given to my co-worker this afternoon. She was definitely surprised. It amazed her that people from all over the country would send squares. She may even join Crochetville because she liked the idea of sending squares for charity.

She looks good. She was on her way to a doctor's appointment to have the stitches removed.

I just want to thank everyone again who helped with this project.

That's Wonderful Laurie.

I just wanted to let everyone know the afghan and pillow were given to my co-worker this afternoon. She was definitely surprised. It amazed her that people from all over the country would send squares. She may even join Crochetville because she liked the idea of sending squares for charity.

She looks good. She was on her way to a doctor's appointment to have the stitches removed.

I just want to thank everyone again who helped with this project.

Laurie, I'm so glad your friend is doing well and that all of us were able to bless her in this way through you. You did a lovely job putting the squares together!

And that's so exciting that she may join the Ville. Be sure to let us know when she does and her username so we can all welcome her!

Thank you for allowing us to participate.

:manyheart:hug

Archived