Attn: crocheters in Jacksonville NC area & surrounding

melissacrochets

Yesterday, I spoke to Freddie Schuh at Phootsy's Yarn Cottage. She would like to offer a crochet day at her shop on a Saturday (still working out when). If we would like to learn a technique, what would you like to see?

We could bring a snack to share and spend a couple of hours learning a new technique, petting yarn, crocheting or checking out what's new in the yarn world.

I look forward to seeing what y'all think.

I happened to see Freddie's name here and had to reply.

Freddie is SOOOOOO:clap much a champion of crochet that her yarn shop should be rated #1 in the book of most crochet friendly shops in the world!

So if you crocheters in the Jacksonville area want to be treated like the queen of crochet, stop by soon and often at Freddie's shop.:manyheart ( I am so jealous of you'all).

She has some wonderful crocheted items that people can not tell are crocheted, so be sure to ask her about them.

If you don't know she has several items published too. You can see one (or is it two) of them on the CGOA website and am sure she might have some on her website too http://www.phootsy.com/

Have fun!

Yes. Freddie is so excited about crochet and is, as she says "out there" for us. She truly is a champion of crochet.

I happened to see Freddie's name here and had to reply.

Freddie is SOOOOOO:clap much a champion of crochet that her yarn shop should be rated #1 in the book of most crochet friendly shops in the world!

So if you crocheters in the Jacksonville area want to be treated like the queen of crochet, stop by soon and often at Freddie's shop.:manyheart ( I am so jealous of you'all).

She has some wonderful crocheted items that people can not tell are crocheted, so be sure to ask her about them.

If you don't know she has several items published too. You can see one (or is it two) of them on the CGOA website and am sure she might have some on her website too http://www.phootsy.com/

Have fun!

Archived