Splatter stitch scarf

flyinghooks

I really like the scarf pattern and color. You're right ... I like it without the pom-poms. Great Job!

What lucky teachers! I had a bag full of scarves - very assorted kinds - to give to the staff at my son's preschool. By George, if they didn't take them all! It was great to see the lot of them on necks every day.

It was especially nice to include the kids in the yarn choices. They'll look at their teacher wearing them & know it came from their heart. Brava!

Gorgeous scarf! I love the texture.

Thanks for the link. I would never have thought to make one of those based on the photo on Caron's site with those huge pom-poms (you can't really see the stitch details and your eyes are just drawn to the pom-poms anyway). Now the pattern is on my "to do" list. Thanks for the link!

• 6 months later...

I love this scarf! Thanks for showing your finished project. When I looked at the pattern page I never would have thought your scarf came from that - the pom-poms distracted me!!

• 3 weeks later...
I love this scarf! Thanks for showing your finished project. When I looked at the pattern page I never would have thought your scarf came from that - the pom-poms distracted me!!

I know exactly what you mean. I had a close up photo on a leaflet and that's what made me just try it one day.

Archived