Drowning in yarn

Tiffany

I'm so lucky I made the decision to sell off some of my unused stash because I stopped by my LYS today after class. :bad After adoring all of the yarn, I noticed they carried Euroflax Linen, which reminded me of these gorgeous baskets in Hip to Crochet that I wanted to make. This fellow crocheter and I sat down and lamented on the cost of such gorgeous yarn to make such gorgeous baskets and then the three of us, LYS owner, her best friend the crocheter, and I decided on a perfectly suitable substitution, Berroco Uxbridge Tweed. It's not nearly as pricey, nor is it linen, but with a tight stitch I should be able to get it awfully close to the ideal look. It's really a pretty yarn that I'll share a picture of soon. It's part acrylic, wool, rayon, nylon and possibly something else.

On top of that, the owner spins! :sheepjump so I think I'm going to start stopping by Saturday afternoons for spinning & knitting lessons. Plus, I now know I will be welcomed with my crochet. :)h

Oohhh Tiff. Do let us know where to look for your stash. I am in a BUYING mood. :frog

Does Tiff think we're kidding? :frog

Seriously.. let us know when you post those EBAY items. :wink

I'm workin' on it. :P I've got out all I want to sell, now I just have to take pictures. :camera I've got some soft boucle in a tan/khaki color, lots of Wool Ease, RH Cotton Twist, and several RH Super Savers, plus others. :bounce

Archived