Comfortghan for cousin in car accident(Enough Volunteers thanks!!)

kestrel5287

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the 4 that I made. I will be sending them out tomorrow. The one that looks purple is actually a dark pink, the color didn't come out well on the pic. Enjoy! :hook

CIMG1688.jpg

Mary <><

MSL - those are beautiful!! I love the two solid ones...I still can't get the hang of fpdc and bpdc :blush so those just amaze me lol

CrochettingMama- I'll be on the look out for them! Do you have any pics?

I'm trying to put together a sort of virtual afghan with the pics that are posted since I'm not positive I'll have a camera to get a good pic with. I'm going to try to borrow my grandma's camera so I'll keep my fingers crossed!

MSL - those are beautiful!! I love the two solid ones...I still can't get the hang of fpdc and bpdc :blush so those just amaze me lol

Thanks! Glad you like them! Actually, I used to have a hard time with FP & BP too, but once you get the hang of it I think it goes quicker than regular crochet. :hook

It looks like the squares that you are receiving are beautiful. I hope the young lady recovers quickly and that when she is surrounded with love that it will give her incentive to heal quicker

sending 2 squares todays mail i hope she is recovering alright, she is sooo young:no :no i know this will cheer her up your a good cousin to be to do this for her:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

My 4 are going out in the morning...we have a drop off box :)....I will take a picture tomorrow and post them...

Everyone's squares are so pretty!!

yocs, she is doing ok. She gets out of the rehabilitation center tomorrow, but she has to keep her neck brace on for a few weeks. She is still having a hard time dealing with her friends' deaths. But she is doing pretty well physically.

also,

Crochetlady100, losingmymind2, lhasaapsolady, abd JoBug, I recieved all your squares today! Thank you so much! They are all great!

yocs, she is doing ok. She gets out of the rehabilitation center tomorrow, but she has to keep her neck brace on for a few weeks. She is still having a hard time dealing with her friends' deaths. But she is doing pretty well physically.

I'm glad to hear that she is doing ok physically. It'll take some time to deal with everything else :hug

Archived