Yarn Factory Outlet

Keisha15

Oh my gosh. SO shell-shocked. I had my first yarn shopping experience in an actual yarn store. It was so big, had so many colours and had great sales on discontinued yarns. Somediscontinued yarns they had we only a buck a ball!!!!!!!!:yay I was so excited I spent 60 dollars (though most of it is going to make an afghan. Anyways thanks for listening to my earfull and feel free to keep talking about great YARN SALES and how you go crazy when you get a great deal! (such AS A BUCK A BALL). ALso, feel free to talk about buying discontinued yarns and the pros and cons of it all. thanks for listening

KEISHA:hook

• 4 weeks later...

There is a great little "factory outlet" yarn shop in Columbus, OH called Phillip's Yarn Shop. The yarn is mostly Red Heart Brand. It isn't in the best neighborhood so they keep their door locked all the time, but you can't beat the price! It is is sold by the ounce! I bought enough yarn to make a shrug (Five skeins of Red Heart 3-ply yarn) and it was less than $6.00! :c9

Pattern books and supplies are inexpensive also. The only drawback is the color choices are limited to what arrives in the factory box each week. If you are in or near Columbus, it is definitely worth the side trip! They are located just north of Morse RD on Cleveland AVE and are open Tuesday-Saturday.

Map Lady...:( I wish I knew that when I traveled with my husband in the "big truck"...we went through Columbus 2-3 times a week!!! And yes...we delivered in the "not the best neighborhoods"!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! I didn't know about that place in Columbus! I'm there like once a week. I live just an hour away and have a lot of friends there. Heck, I even went to OSU for grad school, but the drive got me down and I transferred back to Wright State.

**plots to go soon**

Archived