Katchkan's Viceroy Butterfly Filet Shawl Made---Pattern Now Available Pg 8; Post 78

fran

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news for those who are waiting for this pattern. I have decided to add this design to my pattern line on my website. It is now available here

I also have a slideshow of the design

click on the image to get the slideshow.

th_ViceroyShawlH.jpg

I used Fudge Brown #10 thread (Aunt Lyida's) held with copper metallic Coats & Clark sewing thread (3 large spools). The beads around the edge are size 8 amber seed beads. A little tip--check your gauge.

:yay I'm so happy I subscribed to this thread so I would know when anything new happened! I just bought Kathy's Viceroy Butterfly Filet Shawl. Now to decide what color to make it in. :yay

I just placed my order... I've been watching this thread for weeks waiting for this! Thanks Katchkan! I am SO EXCITED!!!

Come on, everybody - it's a very reasonable pattern! Let's make it worth her while that she brought it all to us directly instead of having to WAIT for the publisher to decide when to release it!

I have the pattern and it is one WONDERFULLY written pattern! Lots of details and very clear. If you're on the fence, jump over and get it!

Come on, everybody - it's a very reasonable pattern! Let's make it worth her while that she brought it all to us directly instead of having to WAIT for the publisher to decide when to release it!

I have the pattern and it is one WONDERFULLY written pattern! Lots of details and very clear. If you're on the fence, jump over and get it!

I don't think anyone is on the fence. Everyone who has seen this absolutely loves it and I can't believe how inexpensive the pattern is, even if it is sent electronically.

I just think some people actually walk away from their computers once in a while and go outside. I'm not one of them though. :lol I've heard there's a shiny, yellow orb if you look up when you walk outside. They call it the "sun." Scary; I wonder what it's for!

I have done next to nothing in filet crochet but if any pattern is going to get me moving, it's this one! I can't wait to get my copy (ordered this morning).

:cheer :cheer :cheer I got mine this morning! Thank you Kathy :manyheart . I can't wait to get started either. Are we having a CAL?? This is so beautiful I just have to get it done for my mom for Christmas............and I have never filet crocheted before!:eek Wish me luck :hook

:hug

peni

For some reason, my email provider was tossing Kathy's email (with the pattern attached) into my bulk mail folder. I had my system set up to automatically delete anything deemed as spam. So I temporarily opened up my bulk folder and, VOILA, there was "the" pattern!

I'm going to swatch a bit tonight to see if the thread I want to use will meet the gauge requirements. I hope so! I just commited myself :eek to the CAL.

Good news for those who are waiting for this pattern. I have decided to add this design to my pattern line on my website. It is now available here

I also have a slideshow of the design

click on the image to get the slideshow.

th_ViceroyShawlH.jpg

I have been waiting on this

Yay:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap ! I have my pattern. Now I have to choose a color. I'll get my thread this weekend, and then it's on to the CAL. I have a feeling I might need some help on this one.

Thank you, Thank you, Kathy,:manyheart

Rita K.

:cheer:clap Just bought my pattern!

Was wondering what kind of thread substitutions could be used on this shawl. Something like Sinfonia or LustreSheen with larger beads? I know, yarn is probably too thick! :( But I had to ask. Getting a little bit tired of #10 thread. What about Senso #3?

:manyheart:hug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived