Spring 2007 Issue of Interweave Crochet spotted!

Twinnish

I saw it tonight at Barnes & Noble. I almost bought it, but between the long line, my impatient son and the cheapo attack, I put it back and will probably get it at AC Moore tomorrow when I do some last-minute Easter basket shopping.

Has anyone else seen it? There are some nice patterns in it.

Interweave Crochet is one of my favorite crochet magazines - the patterns are so funky and classy and I love the layout. I just Googled and found the Spring Preview! I know there are several I'll want to make!

Thanks for the link to the preview. I love nearly everything in it! I'll have to see if my Chapters has it. :)

I went to my local barnes and noble this morning in clifton, nj and purchased both interweave crochet and crochet today.

The patterns in interweave were better than usual but i was a little disappointed with the crochet today-

I bought it and Crochet Today as well. I'm a little sad that B&N is the only place I've seen Interweave Crochet... I didn't get a chance to buy the fall issue, since this is the first time I've seen the magazine anywhere, and I really wish I had it. Sad.

I bought it and Crochet Today as well. I'm a little sad that B&N is the only place I've seen Interweave Crochet... I didn't get a chance to buy the fall issue, since this is the first time I've seen the magazine anywhere, and I really wish I had it. Sad.

Don't be sad:no . If you really want it (and it's definitely worth it:yes ) you can get a back issue!

Well, I looked at both Wal-mart and Barnes & Noble today, and neither one of them carry it. I'm going to check at Michael's, but I haven't seen it anywhere around here. I asked the clerk at B&N about it--she said they only carry the knitting version.

Well, I see Drew has a purse in this issue!! Woo Hooo MAKES it a MUST BUY!! Thanks for the link, now I have to hunt one down here...

Well, I looked at both Wal-mart and Barnes & Noble today, and neither one of them carry it. I'm going to check at Michael's, but I haven't seen it anywhere around here. I asked the clerk at B&N about it--she said they only carry the knitting version.

I actually purchase mine at Stop and Shop. Have you tried your grocery store?

I actually purchase mine at Stop and Shop. Have you tried your grocery store?

Yes...yesterday, I tried the grocery store, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and Hastings. None of them had it. I'm going to check with Joann's next. If they don't carry it, I'll just have to buy it off the 'net until my subscription starts up in the fall.

I found the last issue by luck and searched everywhere for this latest issue. I am so excited that the magazine will be available by subscription because it's just too hard to find it on newsstands or anywhere else! There are several projects calling to me. Can't wait. I also have been to their website to look into getting back issues.

It was at the two major supermarkets here in Colorado (Safeway and King Soopers) and I was disappointed that it was available in stores before I received my copy in the mail.

My disappointment disappeared this afternoon when it was in today's mail! Looks like some very, very interesting and beautiful patterns but I love the ads as well!

Has anyone else received their copy in the mail?

I can't find one anywhere here (eastern nc). I have tried Barnes and Noble, Michaels and my local grocery store and target. I went to Wal-Mart today, even though I try to avoid that place like the plaque... lol I got so excited when I saw Interweave from a distance, I got up close and they had Interweave Knits Spring Issue, and Interweave Crochet Fall 2006.

I have my parents looking for it in Alabama now... I just can't stand to have to pay shipping or I would just order it. lol

I found my copy at Barnes and Noble yesterday. I didn't actually expect to find it, since I had just been next door at JoAnn's and they didn't have it. It was a nice surprise. I am having a hard time not looking at it, since I want to save it for my plane trip on Thursday.

I finally found a copy of it this morning at Wal-mart. YAY. They didn't have it before, but since I was there, I thought I'd check again. I'm so excited, and I really like what I saw. Now to figure out what project to work on from it!

Archived