Oh My

Msbarjam

Ok I was just browsing on ebay over the yarn section you have all mentioned so many times, and I was drooling! Then my DH comes up behind me and says "NO" before I even say one word!!:rotfl I have realized one should not shop for yarn on ebay on weekends, we should wait till the week when they go back to work. :rofl

~Barb

LOL how mean of him! I agree though, ebaying is best done unsupervised :bad

I have to say though, my hubby deserves kudos, he was super sweet and not only bought me a bunch of yarns (18 skiens!) that I'd been watching, but he also bought me another one I hadn't even SEEN yet. this one is HUGE, over 70 skeins I think(?) and lots of colors. I don't think they are all full skeins but I am so yarn poor right now I'll be happy with whatever it is! I can't wait till it all arrives!! :cheer2

Marvie

Well he is a pretty good guy :)h but he had incentive for this one. The lady at our base thrift shop offered to sell my things, and I don't have enough yarn to even get a start on it, and he knows I want to try it, soooo since it's a way for me to be able to buy my own yarn if I can sell some things, he's all for it!

Marvie

Archived