Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

i love all of the color combinations. you all did a great job.

natcat-i saw that you used red heart and caron. was that simply soft? how do the two different kinds of yarn do together? i've never mixed these particular two yarns. any info will be appreciated.

Well, most of my christmas blankets are done and package away! Here are the recent accomplishments:

And for a good friends baby due 1-1-08:

th_IMG_0159.jpg

For my brother in laws girlfriend:

th_IMG_0147.jpg

For my niece:

th_IMG_0080.jpg

These three are for cousins (2 brothers and their sister):

th_IMG_9747.jpg

th_IMG_9745.jpg

th_IMG_0160.jpg

Dayzie, they are all so pretty. Great Job! :clap

Empress, glad to hear you got it figured out. :cheer

I have 2 more rows on one RR to do, then have 2 more to finish.

My count---4 done, 3 to finish :sweat

And those are just the Christmas ones. I still have a few to make after the Holidays are over.

Well, most of my christmas blankets are done and package away! Here are the recent accomplishments:

And for a good friends baby due 1-1-08:

th_IMG_0159.jpg

For my brother in laws girlfriend:

th_IMG_0147.jpg

For my niece:

th_IMG_0080.jpg

These three are for cousins (2 brothers and their sister):

th_IMG_9747.jpg

th_IMG_9745.jpg

th_IMG_0160.jpg

Oh my goodness you have been a very busy lady :-)

I'm sure they are will be so happy when they open their gifts. God Bless You !

those are beautiful I need to go and take pics of all the ones I have finished I have 4 done now I really need to do that before I wrap them lol. Im on the 5th and hope to work on it some more tonite would like to be done by tomorrow with it they do go fast. How many rows are you all doing in yours? I thought 41 but then I may have to run out and get more yarn cuz they are for an adult sort of . I put the one up to me and with one point on the floor and the other one came just past my chin and Im 5 ft 3

For an adult afghan 41 rows sounds close to good, it is a good size to sit on your lap and keep you warm. The green and white one I did for for an adult, and it has 44 rows, but that is the way the pattern kinda went. The purple and white is 30, and it is for my 3 year old niece. The others are all around 23 rows, and are for a 15, 13, 9 and newborn baby.

This is my tree skirt I made using the RR design. I was thinking about making an afghan for the couch to match! Maybe next year!!

DCP_5815.jpg

DCP_5816.jpg

I LOVE IT!!, would you share with us how you did it so it has the slit for the xmas tree? You did a wonderful job and the colors are perfect. :-) Those would make wonderful gifts for loved ones in my family. May God Bless You and Your Family.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! I would be happy to share how I did it. I didn't write it down, I just winged it!

I didn't start with a ring. I started with a row of 14 DC, the way where you do the beginning ch at the same time as the stitches. It's stretchier that way and I turned after each row. Row 2 is 2 dc in each stitch (28 dc). Row 3 is the V-st row. The turning is in the valley of the ripple. On row 4 I started to ch 2 instead of 3 at the beginning and the last st was a half double. This was to keep from increasing at each end. I continued on in the pattern we all know and love and on the last row in the corners instead of the ch-2 space I did 2 dc with a picot in the middle to make it very pointy. I did a 2-strand chain, about 12 inches long, and wove it through the first row of dc to tie it around the tree.

I hope I explained that ok! I'll try to write out a pattern for it.