Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I haven't made as much progress on my DD's rounder as I would have liked to. I have been testing a pattern plus working on a few other projects (one being a round ripple in thread that I will post a picture of later). I told my DD that I had to put her rr on hold, but have been secretly working on it when she is gone or in bed.

I have to take a break from crocheting for a few days. My carpal, tendonitis and arthritis have all decided to flare up at the same time, so I have very limited movement in my hands right now. I hope that this calms down soon, because I have lots to make and not a lot of time to get it done.

th_HillysBrightRounder2a.jpg

clickable

Well besides weaving in some ends, I think I am done :) Yippie, and just in time for my sisters birthday which is tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for all their help :hook:hug

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/kkromo/100_0938.jpg

Beautiful job! :yay She'll love it:yes

Well besides weaving in some ends, I think I am done :) Yippie, and just in time for my sisters birthday which is tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for all their help :hook:hug

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/kkromo/100_0938.jpg

Kelro, awesome job, my Grandma would love that color combo for the Gator's, and my dh not so much as he is a Seminoles fan. Great work!

I haven't made as much progress on my DD's rounder as I would have liked to. I have been testing a pattern plus working on a few other projects (one being a round ripple in thread that I will post a picture of later). I told my DD that I had to put her rr on hold, but have been secretly working on it when she is gone or in bed.

I have to take a break from crocheting for a few days. My carpal, tendonitis and arthritis have all decided to flare up at the same time, so I have very limited movement in my hands right now. I hope that this calms down soon, because I have lots to make and not a lot of time to get it done.

clickable

Sorry to here your not feeling well Mel, I know how that is I have some of the same things going on with my bones and it's not so nice I know. So I hope your back as good as new very soon. Your RR is great!! The colors are so pretty. Please take care of Yourself and God Bless.

clickable

Mel:hook

I really like your RR, it looks so beautiful:clap :manyheart

:flower I hope you're feeling better real soon

I am now on my 19th round and it looks really pretty :) The picture does not do the colors justice, but hey :)

roundripple1.jpg

Good morning Malion:hook

I think your RR is so pretty !! & it looks so nice & cozy for when the weather turns cold outside:manyheart

Hi Everyone!!!:yay

Glad to see ya all in here today. Hope your having a great weekend. I'm getting a new kitty next week so I stopped working on my Large RR for me to make a little one for kitty :manyheart His name will be Dudley. Hubby picked the name :lol I will have to show you a picture soon. He will be six weeks old next week. See ya all soon. :hug

where is everyone. must be working hard on your beautiful round ripples. i have put mine on hold for a little bit. montana has had unseasonably warm weather (90-100 degrees for several weeks) and the sweat just rolls off of me. i only have a room air conditioner and it doesn't work that well in this heat. i want to get it done soon though as it is for a present. my current one is lavander, deep amathyst, aran and monet accents. it is going to be pretty. it is about 60" now but i want it to fit her bed so i need to make it bigger. i know she will love it. in will post pics of it and the other ones i have finished once i download the pictures from my camera.

Hi ladies,

I know a lot of you will be back when it gets cooler this fall. It's hard to crochet when it's nearly 100 degrees outside lol But I keep plugging along on mine in the evenings. I hope to have it done in the next week. I will post pictures when it's done. :hook Glad to see you in here Sueb0154 :hug Have a wonderful day and i will check in later.

I am trying the starghan I found on The Diva Crochet's blog. When I do the first two rounds it doesn't lay flat. i have tried doing it with both a g hook and an h hook since i crochet tight and it still doesn't lie flat. any suggestions?

I don't know that pattern you're using, but I just started a baby RR and my center is a little curved (up)...but I know from other things I've made that as whatever piece I'm making gets bigger it either disappears or becomes almost unnoticeable. That's as long as you have the correct number of stitiches - did you count them? Basic question...but, "been there, done that":D

OK, this isn't a RR ghan, but it is a RR. I made this in size 10 thread. It is a little over 12" point to point. I will be taking this with me to Florida in 2 weeks to give to my best friend. This will match her color scheme in her newly remodeled kitchen. She has no idea I made this for her. I share with her every crochet project I make, with the exception of this one. This is my secret project ;)

I still need to put an edging on it. I am looking for an easy way to edge it, since I am crocheting with braces on both wrists and am currently in a neck brace too :(

As you can see, one of my cats (Andy) just had to get in the picture. Every time I moved the RR, he moved with it.

th_NancysThreadRipple1a.jpg

clickable

I haven't done much in the RR area lately :) I've picked my Spiderman rr back up and am hoping to finish it this week. I only have 4 more rounds and then the webbing to go on it.