Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Okay........I found all of my wrappers:D except for the variegated:(

There were all Red Heart Worsted Weight

Frosty Green 0661 (lighter green)

Light Sage 0631 (darker green)

Aran 0313 (Bone/creme)

Burgundy

I will continue to look for the variegated, but the colors in it are

burgundy>rose>beige>light sage> forest green (very dark green)

Wow, yours are all so beautiful! Consider me in on this one--I've been commissioned to do round ripples, one for my mother and one for my aunt. I'm using RHSS variegated Aspen, which is turning out nice.

I want to do it in baby colors. Do you think Caron's Simply Soft will be too soft? :)

I made this for the VanGogh CAL, using 2 strands of the Caron SS, and a larger hook, blending them into various shades - it came out great!

I finally figured out where I went wrong with the round ripple pattern I am using and it is coming out very nice. I don't have money for much yarn right now so I am just using a varigrated yarn I bought for the whole thing. I am using the

Bernat Pastel Mix to make this afghan. When I am able to get some new batteries for my camera I will share a picture of it.

I want to do it in baby colors. Do you think Caron's Simply Soft will be too soft? :)

I have used caron's simply soft yarn on a few things. I like the way they have turned out.

Thanks so much for the compliments everyone :ty

You all inspired me to do this, this is my first RR :hook

Judy, I will go through tonight and figure out what colors I used

the labels are all in the bottom of my bag :blush

Thankyou so much :) those colors will go great in my livingroom. I have made several of these RR and I have yet to have one for my own. So now it's my turn hehehehe

I finally figured out where I went wrong with the round ripple pattern I am using and it is coming out very nice. I don't have money for much yarn right now so I am just using a varigrated yarn I bought for the whole thing. I am using the

Bernat Pastel Mix to make this afghan. When I am able to get some new batteries for my camera I will share a picture of it.

It sounds very nice. We will look forward to your pictures when you can show us.

Caron Simply Soft is wonderful. The more you wash it, the softer it becomes!!!! Truely a 'snuggle' type of blanket!!!

I agree. I've been making afghans for everyone else, and hadn't kept any for myself. Not too long ago, I finished a "homeless" afghan....I couldn't think of anyone immediately to give it to. So, I put it away, thinking I would find someone sooner or later to give it to. Well, last night I decided that I would just keep it for myself and curled up on the sofa with it. Oh, so warm and cuddly! I may never use anything else again!

I will continue to look for the variegated, but the colors in it are

burgundy>rose>beige>light sage> forest green (very dark green)

I think that color is RH Holly & Ivy :think

rnd 5: sl st into next st, ch 3, * 2 dc , ch 2, 2 dc in the ch 2 space, 1 dc in next dc, skip next 2 dc, 1 dc in next st. repeat from * around. join.

rnd 6: sl st into next st, ch 3, 1 dc in next st, * 2 dc , ch 2, 2 dc in the ch 2 space, 1 dc in each of next 2 dc, skip the next 2 st, 1 dc in each of next 2 dc, repeat * , ending with skip 2 sts, join.

Okay, round 5 is sooo pretty. But when I get to round 6, I just keep messing it up. It seems easy enough. I just think I do much better with rectangles and squares.

I'll try it again, I guess. Wish me luck!

boo1,

don't give up hon. that is exactly the spot i was having problems recently and believe it or not i actually go thru it. the best thing is to put it down and walk away even til the next day or a few days later and it will make sense. Don't give up, i know you can get it if i can.:)

This one is made with RHSS Starbright, Hot Pink, Cornmeal, Turquoise and white.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Craftymomma/DCP_0776.jpg

This one is TLC Brownberry varigated, RHSS Coffee, and Aran

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Craftymomma/DCP_0777.jpg

This one is for a coworker having a boy. It reminds me of Crayola crayons. It is RHSS Mexicana, Hot Red, Royal, Bright Yellow, Hot Red, and a green I can't remember.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Craftymomma/DCP_0778.jpg

Hi all, I just started two new round ripples. a black one with many bright colors and a multi color with white for contrast. I was hoping i could still join this cal because although i have already finished two, a yellow and mexicana and red one for my step son and a purple pink and blue one for step daughter, I need motivation to finish up many of my projects...sad huh! I have though loved looking at the pics ya'll have posted of your rr's They are gorgeous.

Shan:yarn

Loving the RRs Craftmomma!

I especially like the one using Mexicana......that's one of my favorite colors :manyheart

I am doing Chrome Kitty's Rainbow Round Ripple Star.

I have a problem I crochet on the tigher side.

The pattern calls for a H and I tried that and it would not lay flat. So I went up a hook.

The problem with that is that 13 round measure 18 inches and with the colors etc the baby afghan willbe over 50 inches>>>

Help

This one is made with RHSS Starbright, Hot Pink, Cornmeal, Turquoise and white.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Craftymomma/DCP_0776.jpg

This one is TLC Brownberry varigated, RHSS Coffee, and Aran

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Craftymomma/DCP_0777.jpg

This one is for a coworker having a boy. It reminds me of Crayola crayons. It is RHSS Mexicana, Hot Red, Royal, Bright Yellow, Hot Red, and a green I can't remember.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Craftymomma/DCP_0778.jpg

Wow you have been a busy girl. They are all very pretty. Thank You for posting the pictures for us :)

Hi all, I just started two new round ripples. a black one with many bright colors and a multi color with white for contrast. I was hoping i could still join this cal because although i have already finished two, a yellow and mexicana and red one for my step son and a purple pink and blue one for step daughter, I need motivation to finish up many of my projects...sad huh! I have though loved looking at the pics ya'll have posted of your rr's They are gorgeous.

Shan:yarn

We would be very happy for you to join us. We look forward to seeing your progress.