Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Everyone's Round Ripples are just beautiful :clap:clap:clap

Congrats to everyone for picking such beautiful colors.

Here is the one I am working on the most right now. It is for my DD. She wanted a bright one, and we found the colors she wanted. This is some of the yarn we got on clearance at JoAnn's. It is RH Kids in Pink and Lime. I am also using Hobby Lobby's 'I Love This Yarn' in white for the accent color.

This is her 'Watermelon' Round Rippple!

th_HillysBrightRounder1b.jpg

clickable

clickable

:manyheartI Love the Color Combo...Beautiful!!

:firecrack Happy Independence day to those who celebrate.

Everyone's Round Ripples are just beautiful :clap:clap:clap

Congrats to everyone for picking such beautiful colors.

Here is the one I am working on the most right now. It is for my DD. She wanted a bright one, and we found the colors she wanted. This is some of the yarn we got on clearance at JoAnn's. It is RH Kids in Pink and Lime. I am also using Hobby Lobby's 'I Love This Yarn' in white for the accent color.

clickable

AWWWW!!!

I just love those colors! Good Work!:clap

here is my rr I tried a different patter origionally but ended up frogging it cause I wasn't liking it, Now I am doing the one that chromekitty gave corrections for and it is going so easy.

th_PictureorVideo013.jpg

th_PictureorVideo012.jpg

Happy 4th to all have a safe and happy day!!!:clap

Can anyone help me I am doing the spiderman rr and need to know how to do a reversed single crochet stich. can you help me. Thanks

It's also called the crab stitch - try one of the free crochet sites - not sure where the pattern is - sorry.

You are doing a great job love the colors. Then again I love all the color combo that have come out of the rr's they will keep you busy. Can't wait to see the finished project.

here is my rr I tried a different patter origionally but ended up frogging it cause I wasn't liking it, Now I am doing the one that chromekitty gave corrections for and it is going so easy.

th_PictureorVideo013.jpg

th_PictureorVideo012.jpg

Sign me up for this one!! I found a wool I liked and started to do a giant granny but it wasn't doing anything for me :no , so I have picked another colour that does well with it, came up with a plan and have started a RR!:yay

The plan is to have a big snuggly :fluffy one to live on the back of my sofa for those chilly evenings!! I'm using two strands on a 10mm hook and hopefully I'll be happier with this one!!

thank you for the compliments I can't wait to get some more of it done I have so much stuff that getting much done on any one project is difficult but I am hoping to give it a go tonight.

Sign me up for this one!! I found a wool I liked and started to do a giant granny but it wasn't doing anything for me :no , so I have picked another colour that does well with it, came up with a plan and have started a RR!:yay

The plan is to have a big snuggly :fluffy one to live on the back of my sofa for those chilly evenings!! I'm using two strands on a 10mm hook and hopefully I'll be happier with this one!!

Thats great. Looking forward to your photos.

i haven't gotten any work done on this as I am also doing the lumberjack flanel and I am starting the starg along cause I am gonna make a star blanket and pillow for my friends babys. 1 set for each of my 2 preggo friends hopefully I will get to work on this again soon I love the way it is turning out

th_HPIM0529.jpg

th_HPIM0531.jpgHere it is on my sons :clap bed with his spongbob rug

I did it a spiderman rr have two more to do for christmas

It looks great!! They really turn out nice I have done two of them for my grandsons. Keep up the good work and thanks for your photos.

Although I haven't posted on this thread in a while, I am still an active participant, working on 2 RR's simultaneously. Each is about half finished. One for my sister, to match the couch in her vacation home, and one for my #1 son, in the colors of his alma mater, Duke University.

But it's been very busy around here, as the same son just moved out, and started a new job today, so there hasn't been much crochet time for me. Things should return to normal now, and I will post again, hopefully with pictures, when I have made some real progress.

Good Afternoon ladies!!!

I haven't been here in a while, & all of your round ripples are so beautiful:clap

I started a round ripple, all in blue colors,with white to separate the blues and I'm on the 16th row!!

Clickable

th_blueroundripple.jpg

Clickable

th_Blueroundripple002.jpg