Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Picture149.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Alrighty!!!!! Finally done! Took about 2 or 3 weeks, but I did it. It is 63" across and I didnt count the rounds when I got done and I dont really want to look at it right now, but it's 50 or less rounds. I'm proud of it tho. I thought I would do more, but I think it's a pretty good size. The points curled up after that last row of SC, but I think it's just from the sc, because it wasnt doing that before.

Very nice, I like these colors too :-)

Thanks for the pictures. You may want to resise them and make them smaller next time so the ones with dial up don't have trouble loading them. I know how it is I have had trouble getting the right size for crochetville too. Looking forward to more of your RR's

You made the bottom one ALL out of Homespun yarn? I love the colors combinations...

I'm also on the Van Ghoh CAL...

Judy,

Yes, all Lion Brand Homespun colors Fawn, Fiesta, Candy Apple, Gothic.

Here is an update on progress:

589152053_57883d6d26_m.jpg

It's now approximately 62" across - should complete it today if all goes well. I expect the completed size to be around 68".

Judy,

Yes, all Lion Brand Homespun colors Fawn, Fiesta, Candy Apple, Gothic.

Here is an update on progress:

589152053_57883d6d26_m.jpg

It's now approximately 62" across - should complete it today if all goes well. I expect the completed size to be around 68".

You are doing great!!! I really like your colors. You do wonderful work. Keep it up girl :-)

Good Morning ladies,:manyheart

Well I just completed my RR for the little girl who lives next door to me for her birthday.:cheer It turned out really nice.

Well It's Sat and I have my hubby out doing his honey due list so I guess I better get out there and help him hehehehe. Have a great day and I will check in a bit later.:hug

:clapth_HPIM0517.jpg

th_HPIM0519.jpg

I didn't measure this one I like the size it turned out to be good thing to, because I ran out of yarn I have use more of my scrap yarn up doing the rrs and loveing it. My stach of scrap have gone down.:clap Now I can start plaining my colors. Have to do 3 spiderman rr for christmas and one for a little girl for my grandaughter.

th_HPIM0519.jpg

I didn't measure this one I like the size it turned out to be good thing to, because I ran out of yarn I have use more of my scrap yarn up doing the rrs and loveing it. My stach of scrap have gone down.:clap Now I can start plaining my colors. Have to do 3 spiderman rr for christmas and one for a little girl for my grandaughter.

Very pretty. I love those colors.

th_HPIM0519.jpg

Oh my!! thats very pretty. I too need to work on useing up some of my odds and ends. I'm thinking about making a small RR for each of the kids in my Sunday school class, they are 5 years old. Humm the wheels are turning in my mind lol Have a great day. Agin, very nice wotk.

I've been doing some catching up on my blog and realized that I never posted my finished RR. I finished it up on the 11th of May and sent it off to the new owner the next day.

roundripple-1.jpg

After finishing this one I started on a 7 pointer.

This sounds like a great idea, do you have any pictures? I need to post my pictures, but I've completed one and have three more started.

I don't have any pics (I've been thinking of starting a scrapbook with pics of my completed projects like I do with my quilts, but haven't so far.). I'm going to see my daughter today and will get a pic of it. Then I'll have to figure out how to post it!!!

I finished it! It turned out a bit larger than I had planned, but I know DD will love it. I'm shipping it this morning for her birthday on Wednesday:

622809440_a73f8173b6_m.jpg

Made with two strands of Lion Brand Homespun® yarn and Q hook. Colors are Fawn(2 skeins), Fiesta(6 skeins), Candy Apple(4 skeins) and Gothic(4 skeins).

It's on our king sized bed for size comparison.

Hi...I've been reading along for a couple of months, and thought I'd show Judy what she inspired me to complete. I used to be scared of anything that included the word "ripple".

100_0033.jpg

Oh!!! that is so pretty! You done a beautiful job on it.I'm so glad you made it and shared it with all of us. Be very proud of your work and thankyou so much for sharing your picture with us. We are very happy you joined our group. When are you starting your next one lolol, if you do please keep us updated. Thanks agin.

Picture143.jpg

yayyyyyy i finally get to post this i lost my dig camerea its not done yet hopefully soon

That is very pretty. I like the softness of the colors you used. I'm always amazed at the differant color combos. I think they are all just so pretty.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

:hookth_roundripple2.jpg This is my 2nd round ripple completed - given away last week.

I love to see the variety of colors everyone has been using - they're all so different and beautiful! :clap

That is very nice, and you must be like me every one of these i have made I have gave away. But look out this winter i'm making matching ones for my husband and myself. I have made a promise to myself for that lol

Agin , very nice work.

I've been doing some catching up on my blog and realized that I never posted my finished RR. I finished it up on the 11th of May and sent it off to the new owner the next day.

roundripple-1.jpg

After finishing this one I started on a 7 pointer.

Very pretty Ilene, glad you shared with us. Keep us up to date on future ripples :-)

I finished it! It turned out a bit larger than I had planned, but I know DD will love it. I'm shipping it this morning for her birthday on Wednesday:

Made with two strands of Lion Brand Homespun® yarn and Q hook. Colors are Fawn(2 skeins), Fiesta(6 skeins), Candy Apple(4 skeins) and Gothic(4 skeins).

WOW that is huge!!! It's very pretty and I know that DD will be very happy when she opens up that package and see's it. I have a king size bed to so I know how big it is and it's great! Thanks for your pictures. Keep up the great work. Keep us up to date on the next one hehehehe

You all have inspired me to start my first round ripple! Thanks!:hook

Candy4271

Were all so happy you have joined our group. You will have lots of fun in here and we look forward to seeing your pictures.

Hi...I've been reading along for a couple of months, and thought I'd show Judy what she inspired me to complete. I used to be scared of anything that included the word "ripple".

100_0033.jpg

You did a great job love the colors. keep up the great work

Picture143.jpg

yayyyyyy i finally get to post this i lost my dig camerea its not done yet hopefully soon

Hi love the colors would have never thought of using these colors together. That is the great thing about the rr. Keep up the great work.

Hello I have a question for you. would you please tell me how you come up with the 9 point rr. I love your colors they would look great in my living room. Keep up the great work.