Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

The weather cooperated today and I was able to take my rounder outside to take some pics! This is close to being done. I have 2 more rows of the variegated to do, then I need to decide how many more rows and what sequence to do them in. It is approximately 50" wide point to point. I am on row 35. I will be glad to get this one done. I have quite a few to make when this one is done.

I can't wait to see her face when I give it to her. She told me she will probably have orders for me when her friends see it. I see a lot of round ripples in my future :D

th_trishrounder2.jpg

th_trishrounder2b.jpg

both clickable

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Lyn's RR pattern when I make the afghan so this is a variation of her pattern - with a split! I made a second one (for my Mom) and wrote the pattern down as I went along this time. All you seaso

Its beautiful!!! Well done I think I would keep it too! ;-)

made this one for a coworker whose wife is expecting a boy this month.

Posted Images

Excuse my manners everyone. I forgot to say how beautiful everyone's round ripples are. Everyone is doing a fantastic job! I've been sitting here looking at everyone's and oooohing and aaaahhhhing over them.

:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Judy

Love the baby one and the colors you used.

Judy

Wow...another one done and i really love this one.

Carol

Those colors all work so good together cant wait to see more.

Mel

That is stunning...i love the variegated yarn and i think it goes great that way you have done it.

Just when I think I have a good idea what one will look like, someone will make one using the most amazing colors. I do believe it is impossible to make an 'ugly ' one of these They are just Stunning!!

Ladies you are so talented and inspiring. Thankyou for sharing all your pics and keeping me on my toes.

My goodness! They are all beautiful! I haven't had a chance to add any more rows to mine but wanted to pop in and see how everyone else's was coming out. What an inspiration!:cheer

Mel, Your RR is beautiful :manyheart

Guess what ? your all going to laugh at me but with my left over yarn i'm making my Toy poodle her very own RR lol Then I will begin my next RR I got the yarn for it today. Your all doing such wonderful work. I just love coming in and seeing your pictures. Thankyou for being so faithful to post them for all of us too see. :day

GrandmaB your afghan is beautiful!

SouthernJudy, that is amazing you did 3 RRs all ready, they all look amazing too! :clap

I have not had much of a chance to work on mine, I worked on it a little yesterday but probably won't get to it today much either since I have to get busy cooking for a potluck for work today, mmmmmmm!! :cheer

Have A Great Crochet of a Day Everyone!

Everyones round ripple is Beautiful....Have been busy making sqaures but need to get back to these I have so many i need to do :)

Will take a picture of mine today for sure

Karen

my spiderman rr is almost done. when i get it done i will take a pic and post it. i added an extra skein of blue and red so it would be big. have one skein to go and it is already bigger than he is. he loves it and so does everyone that sees me working on it. i have request for 5 of them.:clap:cheer

246811764.jpg

Here is my third rr since this cal has started. I love this pattern. This is the first CAL that I have ever joined and I have to say it has been a great deal of fun. I think this CAL will go on for some time and thats ok by me. I can't wait to start my next one I have a friend that I know will love one of these. I have enjoyed looking at all the work you are all doing the colors are great and you all make me want to crocet again. Thanks :hug Hugs to all.

It is done :clap:clap:clap

I need to weave in a few ends, but it is done. I didn't weave the ends in first before taking a picture cause I was trying to beat the rain. And I beat it!! It is about 55" point to point. Now I can start working on the others!!

th_trishrounder3a.jpg

th_trishrounder3.jpg

clickable

I had a dream...and I wrote about it in the dream post! So now I am going to make a round ripple for my living room. I am astounded by how beautiful your guys' afghans are. I have to say that I am stealing some ideas from people. I am going to use a dark brown, a light sage, and a cream. After seeing some of the designs I am going to start with the light cream and then do a couple light cream rows between larger sections of the green and brown. I am tempted to then make it into more pointed afghan...but that looks complicated. So I am joining in, although it will be slow going as I have a huge project to do right now for my Masters degree.

Laura