SouthernJudy

Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Nice colors. Great job!

post-48737-135897658766_thumb.jpg <<< Inspired by Turtlelvr XD.. well she got me to want to look up some pictures of cute turtles.. and the first one was of a painted turtle belly.. bam! Inspiration born! XD:cheer

Here are a couple more round ripples. I hope you like them.

Great job, both are beautiful :manyheart

[ATTACH]39351[/ATTACH] <<< Inspired by Turtlelvr XD.. well she got me to want to look up some pictures of cute turtles.. and the first one was of a painted turtle belly.. bam! Inspiration born! XD:cheer

These sure are the colors of my turtles underbellies :yes I love it :manyheart

Gorgeous RR's ladies!!! I just finished a baby RR last night- will try and get pics up some time during the week.

I've been wanting to do a round ripple forever but I just had such a brain block on how to do it until I saw Crochet Dad's pattern.

Thanks for the pattern! :clap

post-1467-135897659381_thumb.jpg

I've been wanting to do a round ripple forever but I just had such a brain block on how to do it until I saw Crochet Dad's pattern.

Ive done the 7 to 21 point RR that RedHeart/CoatsClark put out.. it just wasnt clickin this time though so I used the 9point one as well.. very simple.. and fun!.. :clap

Looks great!! now you will want to make more and more lol

Nice work everyone, there is no end to the beauty in these afghans. I love looking at each and every one.

Gorgeous :manyheart

Lorraine- I love the colors of your RR!!!!

I got home too late tonight to post pics of the baby RR- but I'm making a Stash Buster Tote to put it in- so I'll post both together when the tote is done!!! Love all the different combos of the RR!!! Each and everyone is beautiful!

I am making a spiderman afghan right now, it's 59 inches so far with an I hook and I plan on doing at least ten more rounds. I did four rows of each color with a double crochet row of black between colors.

I have started another RR with pink and white and I am planning a gray and black spider man one.

Everyones look so nice, I especially like the blue ones, and the green ones.

Edited by snapdragon928

Finally- the sun is shining and I was able to get a picture of the baby RR for my grandson to be!!

post-27163-135897660087_thumb.jpg

Finally- the sun is shining and I was able to get a picture of the baby RR for my grandson to be!!

Joanne, that's gorgeous!!!

I am making a spiderman afghan right now, it's 59 inches so far with an I hook and I plan on doing at least ten more rounds. I did four rows of each color with a double crochet row of black between colors.

I have started another RR with pink and white and I am planning a gray and black spider man one.

Everyones look so nice, I especially like the blue ones, and the green ones.

Thats gonna be one biiiig blanket!.. and yet I bet it'll be Awsome!:clap:clap:crochetingGotta get to work on my next one DX.. but I has two other blankets to work on too.

Very nice.

Beautiful!!!! I like how it looks almost 3-D like with the blue parts coming forward and the variegated sitting back a bit :think If that makes sense :lol

it is huge! But it will fit a twin size bed. I am wondering if it's gettin too big. But it is fun to make. And the points are really sharp. Going to see if the red can make one more round then maybe call it quits, even though I have a skein of blue still.

Very pretty blue afghan.

post-4943-135897662684_thumb.jpgHere is the Sweetheart Ripple Afghan that I made for my granddaughter, Hannah's graduation in her school colors of navy and white. The border is a row of triple crochet with fringy fancy yarn.

Very pretty sweetheart afghan. that is a pattern from one of the crochet magazines isn't it? i beleive there is a cal especially for the sweetheart afghan. I bet she loves it.

Debbie - great job - of course, you KNOW blue is my favorite color!

Here are two of my most recent round ripples.

Very, very pretty!!!:clap