SouthernJudy

Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

thanks ladies and Gene, I don't usually do scrap afghans but I figured why not. Its going to Project Linus :)

that looks really awesome with the black!!

Very nice tmp & luvknot

This is the one I finished last night.

post-6085-135897630954_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wrennie

Very nice tmp & luvknot

This is the one I finished last night.

Great job!!:clap:clap

Wrennie, that looks great!! I have half of the last row and a border on Kylee's Flowery rr. I'll post pics when i get it finished.

I started a full time job this week, and am struggling with my free time.

Finished another RR this is an 8 point in Red Heart baby pink and Bernat 4 yarn in floral ombre. My candle lady is expecting her second daughter so I told her I would make her an afghan and booties and hat I still need to get the booties and hat done but here is her afghan :)post-5171-135897633123_thumb.jpg

Finished another RR this is an 8 point in Red Heart baby pink and Bernat 4 yarn in floral ombre. My candle lady is expecting her second daughter so I told her I would make her an afghan and booties and hat I still need to get the booties and hat done but here is her afghan :) [ATTACH]35600[/ATTACH]

Very cute!!:clap

Wrennie and Dawn- Love each of your RR's---I never tire of looking at all the ways they are made- and how individual and beautiful they all are!

Here are a couple of RRs I've done lately.

They look the same, but one is larger than the other, less rows.

post-14703-135897644188_thumb.jpg

post-14703-135897644193_thumb.jpg

Very nice work, Debbie!:clap

Hi! I am thinking about making a round ripple (crochet) for my neice. I just found out that she will be having a baby.

My question is- Which pattern is the easiest to use? I am looking for the one with the least amount of counting.

Thanks!

Hi! I am thinking about making a round ripple (crochet) for my neice. I just found out that she will be having a baby.

My question is- Which pattern is the easiest to use? I am looking for the one with the least amount of counting.

Thanks!

Here's one from Crochet Dad

http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/crochet-pattern---9-pointed-star-round-ripple/3158566

Good luck!

I am starting a round ripple, super hero dream catcher afghan. Last time I had trouble with buckling in the middle and rippling of the later rows. I can't remember how to fix this, I will review this thread. Boy, you guys are still going! Amazing! Next I want to do a twelve to twenty four point. But I also have a lot of small things to knit too.

Alright. I think this is a good place for this question: What diameter would you make a RR in order to classify it as a throw? 50-60?

Thanks for your help!!!

Julee

I've just finished this one for a young lady in my church choir who will be off to William & Mary next fall. Julee, I love this pattern!

post-5630-135897656346_thumb.jpg

Love it! You did a great job! I'm working on a rr right now. I'm thinking 2 more rounds and it will be done.

Debbie,

Very nice! Blue is my favorite color.

Here are a couple more round ripples. I hope you like them.

pretty, good colorway. love shaes of blue.