Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Great Job Gene, BTW, how many rounds?

Thanks, Meegan.

36 rounds including the border

Love the colors that you used, Gene. Beautiful!

Thanks Jackie!

Crochetdad,

Love your latest ripple, I am a big fan of earthtone colors!! This one reminds me of coffee (the way I like it, with lots of cream). I am currently working on a 9 point using the pattern you posted the link to. Loving how it is working out. I am a fan of your work, love the red/black faded round ripple (I want to try something like that for my next round ripple, just love the effect). Sorry for rambling,:blush Nice job on that rr, good color choice and flow, and the edging is great too!

I drink my coffee black, but I just discovered that if you put an envelope of Swiss Miss Chocolate mix in the cup before adding coffee, it's WONDERFUL!

Glad you like the pattern - credit Aggie May for the initial work on it.

The Red/Black Fade to Black is one of my favorites, too.

Should I start a fan club? :blush

Gene, that is how I drink my coffee! But I also add some french vanilla creamer to it also....YUM!

Hmmm - we have some Vanilla-flavored Soy Milk - think that would work? I'll let you know tomorrow - I'm off coffee today.

I drink my coffee black, but I just discovered that if you put an envelope of Swiss Miss Chocolate mix in the cup before adding coffee, it's WONDERFUL!

Glad you like the pattern - credit Aggie May for the initial work on it.

The Red/Black Fade to Black is one of my favorites, too.

Should I start a fan club? :blush

I haven't tried hot chocolate in the coffee, but I do like to mix coffee and cappuccino.

I use Aggie May's pattern for most of my rr's. I have used other but I prefer hers.

The fan club is up to you, just wanted to tell you I enjoy your work, it inspires me sometimes.

I haven't tried hot chocolate in the coffee, but I do like to mix coffee and cappuccino.

I use Aggie May's pattern for most of my rr's. I have used other but I prefer hers.

The fan club is up to you, just wanted to tell you I enjoy your work, it inspires me sometimes.

Thanks, I appreciate the nice comments. :dance

Here's the latest one that someone asked me to make for a friend of theirs:

[ATTACH]5290[/ATTACH]

It's Bernat Softee Baby - and boy, is it soft! I love working with this yarn, but you have to take your time because it tends to split when working with it. Don't try to make anything in a hurry with it! :lol

That is beautiful!

Hello all,

I have finally finished my first RR.

I have been on this site for only one short year and don't post a lot but I enjoy seeing everyone's work.

I don't want to single out any one person or their work but I do need to thank JuneMarie for two very valuable tips. First, she shared one of her border patterns with me. I did not want to go around this monster three more times so her border solved that problem for me. I also want to thank you JuneMarie for putting me in contact with Aggie May, with the new pattern my next RR should be less stressful!

Thank you everyone for sharing your work, it has been an inspiration!

Shelley

IMG_2078.jpg

Shelly, that's gorgeous. What a great job you did. Don't those last few rounds get tedious. :sweatIt feels like you're never going to get done. Good job on sticking with it. :cheer

Hello all,

That's beautiful! Love the colors....and that has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they're my high school colors...at all:devil

Hello all,

I have been on this site for only one short year and don't post a lot but I enjoy seeing everyone's work.

I don't want to single out any one person or their work but I do need to thank JuneMarie for two very valuable tips. First, she shared one of her border patterns with me. I did not want to go around this monster three more times so her border solved that problem for me. I also want to thank you JuneMarie for putting me in contact with Aggie May, with the new pattern my next RR should be less stressful!

Shelley

IMG_2078.jpg

Thank you... :blush We are all here to help each other, that is what I love about this place the most. In today's world where most people don't even know their neighbors, it is so nice to be a part of a community where everyone has such giving hearts! (Too bad the rest of the world can't learn more from us crocheters!!!)

Your afghan is absolutely beautiful! I look forward to seeing your next one.

Hello all,

That was your FIRST! Wonderful job.

I have been making RR for over a year and haven't ventured into the 6 to 12 RR pattern ,

Even though I bought it from Annie's Attic. WOW:cheer

Hello all,

Shelley

IMG_2078.jpg

Looks like you are the next inspiration! Great-looking RR!

Great job on your first rr, Shelley.... I warn you now, they are very, very addictive, (but in a good way),lol. I made my first one in 2007, now working on number 23 I think, I have lost count. I love how even though you are using the same pattern, the colors, hook size, and how many rows of each colors can make each blanket stand out from the rest.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

And regarding the addictive nature of the RR, I took heed long ago and have the yarn in hand for two more. :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :)

And regarding the addictive nature of the RR, I took heed long ago and have the yarn in hand for two more. :D

Smart girl...

Be careful though, now when I enter Hobby Lobby, a really loud alarm goes off and they run over to check and see if I have permission from my SO to be in there! :rofl

Edited by JunieMarie

Wow, I'm coming into this late! Oh well. I love love love RR's!!! So I'm pregnant, 23 weeks to be exact and this is going to our first baby. I was taken out of work early for concerns with my heart (had heart issues and surgeries when I was born) and pregnancy - pregnancy is going well!! I'm short of breath a lot of the time when I walk short distances and being a nurse wasn't gonna work out anymore!! Now I'm home and doing much better - I still get short of breath, but I'm trying to stay active because I'm not on bed rest..........anyhoo - I'm taking pills and such, but this baby is sooooo oblivous to what is going on around him.

Sooooo, the reason I'm here is because I HAVE SO MUCH time on my hands just sitting around here - so I'm making RR's for everyone I can think of - I love them, they work up so quickly and no matter what clolor scheme you try it turns out beautiful!! I'll try to post up some pics - today is gonna be day one of my RR!! I've got colors galore!!!!

AnnieLPN

I just finished this last night. Love the way it turned out. I will be using this patternagain. This one doesn't have a home yet, but I think it may be my next donation to project linus. It is done in bernat baby coordinates pink and sweet pink and a "g" hook. It is 43 inches point to point. The border is a hdc shell edge that I think finishes it off nicely. Next rr I already have in mind, will be using this pattern again with caron ss in black and autumn red. Thanks for looking and happy stitching!!

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=HPIM0367.jpg

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=HPIM0368.jpg