Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

:think lost already at the bolded part - I don't know if i'm quite up to the challenge of this yet :(

Rnd 3: ch 3, *skip next st, 1 dc-ch 2-1 dc in next st (V-st made). repeat from * ending with 1 dc in same sp as ch 3, ch 2,this completes the last V-st. sl st to join.

so do the slip stitches in the pattern go into the spaces or into a stitch?

:think lost already at the bolded part - I don't know if i'm quite up to the challenge of this yet :(

Rnd 3: ch 3, *skip next st, 1 dc-ch 2-1 dc in next st (V-st made). repeat from * ending with 1 dc in same sp as ch 3, ch 2,this completes the last V-st. sl st to join.

so do the slip stitches in the pattern go into the spaces or into a stitch?

into the first space you made for that row. Then when you make the ch2 and sl st into the top of the beginning ch 3 you'll see the last st completed.

I hope this makes sense:think

into the first space you made for that row. Then when you make the ch2 and sl st into the top of the beginning ch 3 you'll see the last st completed.

I hope this makes sense:think

Yeah that makes more sense, thanks! :)

Hi everyone, I love these round ripples and want to show my latest start.

Excuse the dog, it's next to impossible to take a pic in my house without one animal or another butting in :lol

post-29058-135897406939_thumb.jpg

:hook Have a nice day

That's so cute! The pup, too...I have 2 big ones and it is hard to get a pic without one of them in it:lol

Hi everyone, I need some advice please. I just started my first round ripple afghan and I follow the directions to a T. The question I have will it eventually lie flat. I only did 6 rounds, and I'm using Aggie May's " simple round ripple pattern." Thank you for your help for I am really enjpying myself. :manyheart

oy, i'm having a rough time with this pattern (Lyn's Round Ripple Afghan patt). I don't know if i'm supposed to dc in a stitch or in the actual stitches. it's confusing. it never seems right as I work on it and I have to frog. I can't get past round 3. :( I guess i'm still confused on the part where it tells me to "ending with 1 dc in same sp as ch3, ch2,this completes the last V-st. sl st to join." I wish I new what this was supposed to look like, because then in round 4 it says to "sl into the ch2 space" :think

Oh my word :eek that is absolutely gorgeous! I love your patterns but I think this one takes the cake!!! Thank you so much for making them available to us free of charge ~ what a thoughtful, sharing thing to do! :hug

Hi! I finally finished my latest project and thought I would share it here. The pattern is available for free here. it is a gift for Laura and ALex Wilson (Alex leads music at my church).

Gorgeous!:clap

Here is the second RR that I've done in these colors. I just changed up the stripes and put a different border on it. Now, I'm already working on another one in turquoise and blue.

[ATTACH]1235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1236[/ATTACH]

love the colors and your design! So pretty. How big is it? what size hook did you use?

love the colors and your design! So pretty. How big is it? what size hook did you use?

It's about 60 inches across. I used a J hook on it. I was lucky enough to be the high bidder on a new wood hook and just had to use it on that one!