Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Thanks for your help Judy. I made it through rounds 10 and 11 last night. It seems to be going good. Thanks again.

I was happy to be able to help:hug

I'm thinking of purchasing the 6pt round ripple from Annie's Attic http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=22829

Can someone who has this pattern please let me know what quantities of yarn are required? Trying to stash bust so I'd like to be sure I have enough.

Thanks in advance.

May, if you need any help just ask....we're all here for you!

Thank you :) i notice on my pattern after row 9 it says to alternate two rows of small shell ,with two rows of large shell , i am now doing that and it seems to be coming ok :clap it is a 12 pointed ripple and as other people have mentioned, its good that i do not have to keep looking at the pattern once i have got the hang of it .

so hopefully i am now ready to get:crocheting in a much quicker pace :clap

I'm thinking of purchasing the 6pt round ripple from Annie's Attic http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=22829

Can someone who has this pattern please let me know what quantities of yarn are required? Trying to stash bust so I'd like to be sure I have enough.

Thanks in advance.

that one on anniesattic looks really nice , and those colours look so good dont they

Thank you :) i notice on my pattern after row 9 it says to alternate two rows of small shell ,with two rows of large shell , i am now doing that and it seems to be coming ok :clap it is a 12 pointed ripple and as other people have mentioned, its good that i do not have to keep looking at the pattern once i have got the hang of it .

so hopefully i am now ready to get:crocheting in a much quicker pace :clap

My pattern calls for the opposite rotation: 2 large shells and one small. As long as the ghan is laying flat, I guess it doesn't seem to matter.

The 6 point ghan is a pretty pattern, but I usually gravitate to warm colors (except purples, which I like).

Yeah, I am almost finished with my first RR!! Only 8 rounds go. Then I have yarn to do the second. I will try to get pics posted as soon as I can after I finish.

I started a round ripple last weekend--I'm getting frustrated as it is 'ripplin" in the center---HELP ---s.o.s LOL

Check to see if you did the proper amount of stitches...that should be the reason... You may have to frog it....:(

I finished another one a few days ago. These work up so fast! This one took me less than two weeks. I have already started another one in pretty much the same colors as this one, just a different stripe pattern.

post-6188-135897405172_thumb.jpg

post-6188-135897405178_thumb.jpg

Edited by JunieMarie

Very pretty! I used variegated in my last one and it gives it a great look, doesn't it? It looks like you used a rev hdc for the border, too - again, my fav edging for this.

Very pretty! I used variegated in my last one and it gives it a great look, doesn't it? It looks like you used a rev hdc for the border, too - again, my fav edging for this.

I love the variegated, to me it looks like a 'starburst'!

The border is a chain 3 rope that I was messing around with and I decided that I liked it! Time consuming, but I like the finished look it gives it.

June

Wow!! I love your RR. I am hoping to finish my first one soon. Any chance I could get you to explain your chain 3 so I can try it on mine?!! Plz go easy on me I'm still kinda a newbie at this. Thnx.

I LOVE the colors in this one, great job!!

I finished another one a few days ago. These work up so fast! This one took me less than two weeks. I have already started another one in pretty much the same colors as this one, just a different stripe pattern.

3439788490_38b4fd4b86_m.jpg

3439788482_a9fbe3d26f_m.jpg

For anyone that wants the instructions on the Chain-3 Rope Border, PM me and I will send them to you. But please, do not share the pattern! LegalWoman17 has unwittingly just become the tester for this! LOL

I just sent her the instructions and after I make sure that my attempt to write it down works, I will send them anyone who PMs me.

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments!

Um, hi!

Is this CAL still open?

May I play?

Yes this Cal is still going on. I keep it open all the time. We kinda come and go and share what were doing. We would love to have you join in and will be looking forward to seeing you RR. So glad you joined :-)