Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I have never officially joined this CAL but have followed it along for some time now. I was very inspired by all the beautiful rr's that I saw here that I decided to give it a try myself. Here is the photos of the two round ripples I did for my newphews. They received there gifts last night and just loved them. I can't wait to start another one. I am truly hooked on this these. I want to thank all of you for the inspiration and woud like to join this CAL so that I can continue to be a part of all the fun!

Renee

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Now that the gifts are given and opened, I thought I would share pics of the 2 RRs that I made for Christmas gifts. The first is a table cover I made for Mama and the second is a spideyghan I made for my 2 year old great nephew. Pics are clickable.

2305419420057487835mdklgK_th.jpg

2267039600057487835lniIon_th.jpg

2164441560057487835CSCrcM_th.jpg

I started with carron ss in lemonade(yellow) then used grey and then bernet in black.

They were a hit. merry christmas everyone

I BET they were a hit--an understatement.

It was the grey I wasn't getting--cameras play such tricks.Thanks!

Thanks tonyal

reneeb--just beautiful,,they are impossible to put down,arent they.

mizmo-- Tablecover--very clever!! Love it and the spidey--he will love that for many years.

Good job everyone!!!

Love your Christmas table cover, Mizmo ... and the spideyghan....who can resist those?

Reneeb, love your ripples. I really like the one with the big blue center.

Here is my finished ripple. I know...finally! (I started this thing in July...then it got big and it was hot) It's 72" and I put a rev hdc border. My camera does not like this ripple, I don't know how many shots I took and they were all fuzzy one way or another.

3138707611_49f8a6f7f6_m.jpg

3138712249_b532d74874_m.jpg

Now for next year....I have another Spiderman to do and I have some lovely orchid ILTY that really wants to be a rr. :lol

Really like this!! The colors are really good together.

Love your Christmas table cover, Mizmo ... and the spideyghan....who can resist those?

Reneeb, love your ripples. I really like the one with the big blue center.

Here is my finished ripple. I know...finally! (I started this thing in July...then it got big and it was hot) It's 72" and I put a rev hdc border. My camera does not like this ripple, I don't know how many shots I took and they were all fuzzy one way or another.

3138707611_49f8a6f7f6_m.jpg

3138712249_b532d74874_m.jpg

Now for next year....I have another Spiderman to do and I have some lovely orchid ILTY that really wants to be a rr. :lol

Like this one also!

Now that the gifts are given and opened, I thought I would share pics of the 2 RRs that I made for Christmas gifts. The first is a table cover I made for Mama and the second is a spideyghan I made for my 2 year old great nephew. Pics are clickable.

The table topper is just beautiful, you do very nice work.

I have finished this years Christmas RR gifts....here is a pic of the last one I did for my Mom.....if you wanna see some more of my finished ones go to crafters community picture hosting under my name marycatherine....they are posted there.....

100_18561.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Uh oh I think I lost everyone :)

I have to admitt I got side tracked at Xmas too. I made a lot of things for gifts this year including hat scarves and house shoes and dishcloths. It was fun and I hope to see you all back soon.

Uh oh I think I lost everyone :)

I have to admitt I got side tracked at Xmas too. I made a lot of things for gifts this year including hat scarves and house shoes and dishcloths. It was fun and I hope to see you all back soon.

I've made a few more of these for gifts, I just haven't taken pictures.

Good to see ya both,I'm about to begin one soon agin too. I guess I just needed a rest from all the crocheting I did for x-mas. And I think I have a little spring fever too :) My daffodils are peeking through the dirt, I can't wait. I'm glad your all doing well and looking forward to seeing your work agin.