Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I am working on my 2nd RR, this one is for my sister I will post pics this weekend sometime when I have more time. I have at least one more to make after this for my brother.

i`ll be working on 2 strnds RR (9points) and it will be in caron brights +black in between them yes

hope it goes fast and easy for me :yes

ok will post pictures when i`m done :clap

happy crocheting :hook

I have started one using painted desert and aran(sp). But I have to get a copy of the pattern I am using off the internet printed so only got like four rounds. Hate sitting at the computer to crochet.

So sent the pattern to a friend that well print things for me from time to time. Hope to get a good start on it today when I get back from feeding the parrots.

:angry Whaaahhhhh!!!!:angry

After spending all that time going through all the posts and copying info, tips, and pics, I went in this morning to print and the file would not open! :eek:eek It said it was corrupted!! Oh No!!!

I've gone back and found the patterns and printed them already so at least I have that much. Now I guess I'll go back and skim for the tips.

I am working on three rrs that I will be posting pics of, and have two others that are finished since the last one I posted, will be posting soon. Glad to see this thread is still going, never get tired of looking at rr's and all the different color combinations and stripe patterns.

:angry Whaaahhhhh!!!!:angry

After spending all that time going through all the posts and copying info, tips, and pics, I went in this morning to print and the file would not open! :eek:eek It said it was corrupted!! Oh No!!!

I've gone back and found the patterns and printed them already so at least I have that much. Now I guess I'll go back and skim for the tips.

I'm so sorry that happen. I hope you can find all you have lost. I know how that is I have done things like that before. Good Luck.

Hi are you going to put stars on these RR's like the other one you made in June? I was wondering if you can tell me where I can get the pattern for the stars and I think you made the stars seperate and crocheted them on the blanket? Did you do five rows of each color? I was going to make this for my ML for Christmas and was wondering. Thanks

These are my lastest RR's.For Christmas gifts...........

100_15022.jpg

100_16091.jpg

mizmo --- sorry you lost all that info. :(

Thanks. I spent almost all day yesterday in front of the computer, skimming all the messages again and I 'think' I regathered all the important info. And I have already printed it all as well as saving it.

I'm really anxious to get started but I have 2 afghans almost finished that I must finish first. But that just gives me time while I'm stitching on them to try to decide on a color combo for the first one. I'm leaning toward navy, yellow and ivory for an accent since I have all of them in my stash. May have to get a skein of white for an accent instead, though, depending on how the yellow and ivory look together. I'm thinking 5 or 6 rows of navy, 1 row of yellow or ivory, followed by 1 row of whichever one I didn't use, then 1 row of the original yellow or ivory, and then repeat it all.

Mine so far. If I get it done I want to give it to my Dad for Christmas and maybe start one using chenel (sp) for my sister. wonder if that stuff well work I have about 9 or 10 skiens of it and can't figure out what to do with it.

rrforum.jpg

I made a 2 strand RR Rug for Hilly last week. Had to only work on it while she was gone, since it is going to be a Christmas present. I haven't been able to take pictures of it completed yet, but do have one when it was half done. Guess I will share that until I get a pic of it completed.

th_2StrandRug1.jpg

clickable for details

I just made two rr baby blanket and have two more on my hook and I am making another blanket using the spider man pattern. After that I have 2 spider man blankets to make my grandsons. So I would be making rr's for a long time to come.