Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Lyn's RR pattern when I make the afghan so this is a variation of her pattern - with a split! I made a second one (for my Mom) and wrote the pattern down as I went along this time. All you seaso

Its beautiful!!! Well done I think I would keep it too! ;-)

made this one for a coworker whose wife is expecting a boy this month.

Posted Images

I finished another one! I'm being lazy tonight and don't feel like uploading to Photobucket. So you can see it here. I used Lion Pound of Love in the bright pink and the softer yellow and a J hook.

I finished another one! I'm being lazy tonight and don't feel like uploading to Photobucket. So you can see it here. I used Lion Pound of Love in the bright pink and the softer yellow and a J hook.

So pretty! I love the sweet little booties, too...and your calico kitty:)

I am on round 27 and am using lighthouse Ocean Sunset Ombre yarn that is 100% wool. I don't like this yarn as it is thick and thin in places but it is looking nice. It says to dryclean or handwash. I don't like that either. I bought this as a kit and didn't pay attention to the kind of yarn but I will finish it and start another with a different yarn.

yes I have two more baby rr's to make and 2 Spiderman Afghan for my grandsons and a blanket for my goddaughter. I am going to be very busy.

We are very happy to have you with us. Sounds like you will be crocheting up a storm lol looking forward to seeing you RR

Since it's getting pretty darn cold here I decided to take a break from my ultra large rr for my bed. I made this for my dog who is a tough little terrier but thinks he's a lap dog!!

ralph2.jpg

It's 2 strands of red heart, linen and pinata, and is 36in.

helikesit.jpg

I think he likes it!! :yes

Ruby, that's too cute!

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who makes ghans for their dogs! Except mine are German shepherds!

Since it's getting pretty darn cold here I decided to take a break from my ultra large rr for my bed. I made this for my dog who is a tough little terrier but thinks he's a lap dog!!

ralph2.jpg

It's 2 strands of red heart, linen and pinata, and is 36in.

helikesit.jpg

I think he likes it!! :yes

Love it. Very nice how your round ripple looks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have fallen in love with these RRs! I have spent the last two days reading all of the posts and looking at all the pics that haven't been deleted. Whew! What a job! But a very enjoyable one, I might add. I have been copying pics of many of them to a folder on my puter where it will be easier for me to refer to them.

I am going to start making these soon. I have a couple of projects that I must finish before I can begin and I need to decide on colors and maybe do some yarn shopping for them first. Then I'm in!

I have fallen in love with these RRs! I have spent the last two days reading all of the posts and looking at all the pics that haven't been deleted. Whew! What a job! But a very enjoyable one, I might add. I have been copying pics of many of them to a folder on my puter where it will be easier for me to refer to them.

I am going to start making these soon. I have a couple of projects that I must finish before I can begin and I need to decide on colors and maybe do some yarn shopping for them first. Then I'm in!

Welcome!!!

Glad you have enjoyed our pages, looking forward to seeing your work.