Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Mel and Dew Baby,

I simply LOVE the colors you have chosen for your latest RR's.

What are the shades and yarn companies?

Very, very stunning, to say the least!! :cheer:hook

The colors I used are turqua, latte, coffee and earth sky all by red heart. I got them all except the turqua from angelcraft.com awhile ago.

Mel and Dew Baby,

I simply LOVE the colors you have chosen for your latest RR's.

What are the shades and yarn companies?

Very, very stunning, to say the least!! :cheer:hook

Thank you.

I used Red Heart Super Saver (RHSS). The colors are watercolor (the variegated), Pale Plum and Dark Orchid.

I have got to find some of that watercolor I love the colors in it. I have been putting off buying new yarn cause my stash is so big but alot of the same colors.(browns and white)

Here are pics of mine I worked on it for 2 weekends not enough time during the week cause I work overnights. I didn't think the last few rnds would ever end.

Pics are clickable

2726551760047560794ESIlCx_th.jpg

2972458390047560794ZtWdzk_th.jpg

2107309850047560794igIRyM_th.jpg

now off to see how many other projects I can get done before Christmas

Thought I'd share my latest. I'm not sure where this one is going yet. Hopefully to a charity, since I don't know of anyone having a baby right now. I just have to find one.

I think this is RR #27 :eek

th_WatercolorRR.jpg

clickable

Wow! I ADORE those colors! I love purples and this one is PERFECTION!!

Here's another being sent to Sissie44 for her seniors.

th_RRforSissie.jpg

Image is clickable. I used 2 strands throughout and a P hook.

Gorgeous!! The P hook and 2 str is so fast...I love doing it that way, too.

Thanks guys! It didn't quite work out the way I planned. I thought I had more of the yellow. But I sadly didn't, and there's no way I can get more. I got this batch from Craigs List.

Hey where is everyone? Wow I miss ya all you must be hooking awy or just tired of RR's lolol Hope to see you all back soon.

I've been commissioned to make another RR. My friend wants to give it as a Christmas present, and I hope to start it in a few weeks. With Homespun it won't take long at all.

I am hoping to have my latest one done today or tomorrow :D

Hi Mel good to see you. I kinda figured everyone is busy trying to get projects don for Xmas. I have been working on a few myself. I have made 35 dishcloths and scrubbies and even knitted a couple of neck warmers for my grandsons for hunting from a camo yarn. They turned out pretty good. Glad to see you :-)

Hey where is everyone? Wow I miss ya all you must be hooking awy or just tired of RR's lolol Hope to see you all back soon.

A friend is having a baby soon. They don't know the gender of the newcomer, so I'm making a pink-themed and a blue-themed RR just in case.

I hope it's not twins! :eek

Twins, lol, at least you're well prepared.

I'm still working on my nephew's flannelghan and I am having a hard time staying motivated to finish it. I don't like working w/the 2 strands of RH, I guess. :shrug

I have one crocheted Christmas gift to make and that will be another Spiderman RR.

Just keep swimmin', swimmin', swimmin' :goldfish

I have started 2 RR in the last 2 weeks. I am addicted already. I went to Michaels yesterday and found the yarn for the spiderman one on sale for .99 a skein. I came home with 4 bags of yarn. :eek my nephews are each getting one.

You go girl, can't wait to see your RR's