Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

SouthernJudy

Thought I'd share my latest. I'm not sure where this one is going yet. Hopefully to a charity, since I don't know of anyone having a baby right now. I just have to find one.

I think this is RR #27 :eek

th_WatercolorRR.jpg

clickable

The ville charity thread is doing a baby thing this month:hook

The ville charity thread is doing a baby thing this month:hook

I'll have to check the thread out.

This one found a home. Since my Mom is in a rehab center/nursing home and can't walk yet, I thought this would be the perfect size for her when she is in her wheelchair going from her room to therapy.

Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner :oops

Very pretty Judy.

I bet it is so soft and warm.

One of these days I will attempt one in Homespun.

Well done dear (as usual)

TY...

I used the K hook and it is easy...c'mon, you can do it!:devil

TY...

I used the K hook and it is easy...c'mon, you can do it!:devil

Now don't you start too :lol

You ladies have me making things and planning things I never thought I would.

Plus, I don't have any homespun at the moment. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :yes

Very pretty Mel and Judi, I started one on friday using up one pounders ihave laying around, its in cream, lace, taupe and coffee, its going pretty fast so far not sure how big i will make it yet I guess til I run out of yarn. Ill post a pic this week.

Very pretty Mel and Judi, I started one on friday using up one pounders ihave laying around, its in cream, lace, taupe and coffee, its going pretty fast so far not sure how big i will make it yet I guess til I run out of yarn. Ill post a pic this week.

Ohhh, I can't wait to see a pic of that! I'm planning an Irish Chain Quilt 'ghan using similar colors :)

Thanks I loke the colors too, my DH told me the other day that it's probably the best looking afghan I have made, too bad we can't keep it.

Then make one for yourself!:hook

Thought I'd share my latest. I'm not sure where this one is going yet. Hopefully to a charity, since I don't know of anyone having a baby right now. I just have to find one.

I think this is RR #27 :eek

th_WatercolorRR.jpg

clickable

All of them, They are absolutely beautiful

Cathy

Very Nice Judy... I dont know how to pick out colors like that..

Cathy

I didn't really "pick" them...they were stash - not enough of any one color to make a really organized looking ghan, but with the RR you can make anything look good! I just alternated the darks/brights with a lighter colro to break it up.

Anything works with these.

i`ve got a RR made byt didn`t finish it yet i`m so bored of making it to fit DH it`s 38 rnds and need about 17 more and the rond go soooooooooo slow :(

Hi, Athba!!!

Yup, the rounds seem to take forever when it gets big - push through it - you'll get it done:cheer