Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Can someone explain how to do this! I understand the bpdc, but what do you do when you reach the point? I know there is a simple explantation, but for the life I me I can't see it. Any help will be greatly appreciated

I really didn't (and still don't) want to give too many specifics right now. I haven't decided if this is my final way of doing it, or if the other modifications will work like I hope they will.

Edited by DreamsOfYarn

I really didn't (and still don't) want to give too many specifics right now. I haven't decided if this is my final way of doing it, or if the other modifications will work like I hope they will.

When you get it all figured out Please share your pattern......I also need a pattern to follow and would just Love :yes to do a RR this way!!

Thanks

Is it too late to join? I just started a RR in lavendar, pink and white this weekend for my daughter's best friend who is expecting this winter.

Is it too late to join? I just started a RR in lavendar, pink and white this weekend for my daughter's best friend who is expecting this winter.

Never to late to join. We like having new people. Looking forward to seeing your RR. WE have a great group here hope you enjoy!!!!!

Never to late to join. We like having new people. Looking forward to seeing your RR. WE have a great group here hope you enjoy!!!!!

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's work. That's what prompted me to actually get up the nerve to try and do one of these. So far I'm loving it!

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's work. That's what prompted me to actually get up the nerve to try and do one of these. So far I'm loving it!

Thats great!!! They are fun to make and so many color combo's They make wonderful gifts. I have made so many and I don't even have one for me. One of these days I keep saying to myself lolol

Have fun!!!!

I finished my 2nd Ridged Round Ripple. This one will be on it's way to Florida soon.

It was very hard to get a good picture of the ridges in the overhead picture, so I took a close up of the ridges too.

th_RidgedRoundRipple1.jpg

th_RidgedRoundRipple1a.jpg

both pics clickable for details

I finished my 2nd Ridged Round Ripple. This one will be on it's way to Florida soon.

It was very hard to get a good picture of the ridges in the overhead picture, so I took a close up of the ridges too.

Mel,

I think you've got a winner there.

Really nice work!! Love the ridge! These round ripples are high on my "next" list of projects!!!! :cheer

WOW! There are so many RR posted while I've been away and they're all just stunningly beautiful. I've been through the last several pages, TWICE, just to look at them all again.

Mel, thanks for sharing your "bpdc" -- like I really needed another excuse to make another RR. I have some ILTY Crabapple Stripe begging to be a rippled RR.

I still have my 2 RR WIPs; at least I made some progress on my flannelghan. :yay

Goodmorning!!!

Well it's not long and fall will be here. I have to amitt I have been working on other projects for gift giving this xmas. My hubby and I will be going to Iowa for thanksgiving and we always include xmas at the same time since we can't travel during the winter.

I did make a round ripple tree skirt and it turned out reallty nice. I have made about 30 dish cloths and a couple of Angel Wing Shawls. I just finished up a Bed doll for my Mother and now i'm thinking about making some comfort packs also.

I hope to get back to my afghan making soon. I have missed all you ladies, I guess your all busy too. I'm looking forward to seeing you all back in here soon. :manyheart

Edited by SouthernJudy
spelling

free-happy-smileys-295.gif Hi Judy free-happy-smileys-295.gif

I am still plugging away on RR's. I have at least 4 in the works, with more planned. My main focus right now with RR's are preemie and baby sized ones. I got a heck of a deal on baby yarn so that is what will be made with it.

I have also made scarves, dishcloths, rugs, and also have a regular ripple ghan in the works. I haven't gotten far on that one, so I may frog it and make a ridged rr.

Take care sweetie and I'll be chatting with ya again soon :hug

:hook DreamsofYarn and SouthernJudy....ya'll have been very busy!

Adding my border to the watercolor RR, then I can finish my son's RR....then I can start on another Spiderman RR for a Christmas gift....then, maybe I can start on my rippled RR (or is it ridged?) :crocheting

I forgot to post this here!

I used 2 str RHSS, a P hook and edged it with Mexicana and a rev hdc st. It's approximately 48 inches across.

Pics are clickable.

th_HPIM0623.jpg

th_HPIM0624.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted here in a really long time - summer and life just got in the way.

I just completed this RR for my friends mom - going to give it to her tomorrow. It is done in fall colors using ILTY, RRSS and TLC. Fits across a queen size bed.

th_P8310002.jpg

Carol, Thanks.

They're all RHSS: Mexicana for the edging, White, Paddy Green, Blue (Bright, so I think it was Royal), and Cherry Red (I think) and Bright Yellow.

Basically, as I moved down the aisle of yarn I picked up what looked to be basic primary or "crayon" colors. For a kid's ghan, anything goes, IMO!