Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Lyn's RR pattern when I make the afghan so this is a variation of her pattern - with a split! I made a second one (for my Mom) and wrote the pattern down as I went along this time. All you seaso

Its beautiful!!! Well done I think I would keep it too! ;-)

made this one for a coworker whose wife is expecting a boy this month.

Posted Images

Ok im up to row 57 on the 6 point star and its 47in...the last set of fill ins just would not work so i did it my own way(please excuse the mess around it...my son is playing video games)

also found out today that my newest grandbabie is a girl..wooohooo :yaypink and purple

Shaylen that is so pretty, I love it! Congrats on your grand baby girl!

Very nice all!! That 16 pointer is AMAZING, and so is the 24!!

I made it home safe and sound and my round ripple only needs a row of rsc for me to concider it done. It's 33 rounds and really pretty. I plan on finishing it today at lunch and then I'll post pics tonight (I hope). I got home around 10 last night and was too tired to fiddle with pictures.

Ok im up to row 57 on the 6 point star and its 47in...the last set of fill ins just would not work so i did it my own way(please excuse the mess around it...my son is playing video games)

th_Picture002.jpg

Clickable

I also found out today that my newest grandbabie is a girl..wooohooo :yaypink and purple

Shaylen that is beautiful. Can't wait to see one in pink and purple.

Everyone's looks great!! I took a pic of mine this morning and brought my camera to work thinking I could download it here, but there is no card reader in my computer and I don't have the cord.:eek

I guess I'll have to post this evening from home.

Love the colors Jaded. Looks great.

I didn't work on mine yesterday much at all. It was my youngest 5th bday. So of course mommy was playing littlest petshop ,elmo, and SSc with her big girl :D. I should get to work on it quite a bit tonight and tommarro tho . My hubby is going to ohio to pick up a van we are buying so he has to spend the night there :/. Other than 5 yrs ago when i had mikayla we havent spent a night apart in 7 yrs.

Jaded

That is stunning..love the colors and the way you placed them

Mikki

Happy late birthday to your son...they grow so fast :(

Kwoolls

Mine is from a pattern that is out of print...you can do the same thing with one of these round ripples that we are doing...just add squares to make it have more points...just make sure your stitch count is the same on the squares as it is on the points.Its also worked in sc and in the back lap.Im not very good and exsplianing things so i hope that helped

Here is a pic of my progress for my RR I am making, I am on row 25.

IMG_3616.jpg

Wow!! That is so pretty!!

I'm going to get the yarn for my mom's this weekend...I just talked to her and she said she would like a combo of red/pink....i was going to do red, pink and white, but i really like these colors together. She wants a really soft yarn though so I'll have to see what I can find...I was thinking either Caron SS or Homespun....

Wow!! your all doing so well with your RR. I have started another one today. So I will be posting a picture soon. I love doing these so much. Even if i'm new at it it's fun trying to figure out what colors will look good together. I'm not to good at it but i'm giving it a try hehehehe.

Jaded, Yours is just beautiful! I just love the way you put the colors together. There is just no end to the way these can look and it gets me so excited about making more :lol

It's been raining here all day in Arkansas and cold for us. Were not use to this chilly weather so it's been a good day to just stay in and crochet:clap

I will check back in on yall later .Hope you all have a great weekend!! I look forward to your posts.

Honey and Jaded, I love your round ripples! The colors are very pretty.

Haven't done much work on mine. I needed to finish another project for a gift. We have a major Nor'easter storm predicted for Sunday and Monday so those are going to be my "round ripple days".

Honey just beautiful, love the pinks, is it for a baby.:clap

Candace I just love the blues you have used. Keep going, it will look amazing when its finished.:clap

I find the hardest part is knowing what color to put where and how many rows of each color.

I don't know which I'm more proud of...getting that far on my round ripple or figuring out how to get the photo on here without my husband's help!:woo

I would love to take credit for the color blues I used, but my daughter picked all of the colors out herself. I'll have to tell her that you liked them.

And I agree, it's tough figuring out how many rows for each color. I ended up doing a rough sketch on some of my daughter's doodle paper and using her crayons to get an idea.:hook

downsizedcrochet.jpg