Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

:cheer:crochetingMy goodness,everyone !!!

:yayWhat GREAT RR's

Here's what I've been up to for premie triplets,,

clicky,,I hope

:D

Daddy insisted on the red and gold for his "Big Boy" I think it's for SF Giants,

:hi NATCAT!!

Thanks for lookin'

clicky,,I hope

Daddy insisted on the red and gold for his "Big Boy" I think it's for SF Giants,

Thanks for lookin'

Ahw those are so cute at first glance for me the red and gold reminded me of Harry Potters' house colors Gryffindor. You did great on them. Isn't it the 49ers that are red and gold? I may be wrong though seeing as I was a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Those are all so pretty! I may be starting my first this weekend after my trip to Joann's. A friend is having a baby girl and I'm set on doing pink and green (I don't care if those colors won't be in the baby's room :lol ), I'm trying to decide what additional color/s to use. Which brought up a question. For everyone who's experienced with these, how difficult would it be to do sections of pink and green together as a form of varigated? I'm thinking to do that, I'd have to get a pink and green in a smaller weight for those sections so they won't be thicker than the single color sections.

Those are all so pretty! I may be starting my first this weekend after my trip to Joann's. A friend is having a baby girl and I'm set on doing pink and green (I don't care if those colors won't be in the baby's room :lol ), I'm trying to decide what additional color/s to use. Which brought up a question. For everyone who's experienced with these, how difficult would it be to do sections of pink and green together as a form of varigated? I'm thinking to do that, I'd have to get a pink and green in a smaller weight for those sections so they won't be thicker than the single color sections.

Or you could do the whole afghan with two strands. Use a larger hook so the fabric isn't too tight. I make RRs using two strands and (usually) an N hook - you might want to go even larger depending on your tension and desired fabric weight or stiffness...

I thought about that too. I really need to see what catches my eye when I go to the store Sunday. It's not fair that Joann's sale doesn't start tomorrow, I have to wait 2 whole days :hook

Good Evening All!!!

I finally-finally got a picture taken of the round ripple I'm working on:clap :blush

When I was laying it out on our floor, I was a little surprised, it's bigger then I thought it was...:yes

Maybe it's just that I need more coffee:cheer

Please Click on The Picture!!

th_RoundRippleAfghanWIP002.jpg

Take Care, & have a great weekend:hug

clicky,,I hope

[/color][/size]

Thanks for lookin'

Hi Nancy:yay it's good to hear from you, it's been a while:blush

that is so sweet :manyheart of you to make those cute little rr for the babies:crocheting

Take care & have a nice weekend

natcat thats HOT! What a striking color combo. The precise reason I love the round ripple.

http://www.members.aol.com/shellybrook/sage.jpg

Here's a link to my work for the day....I'm taking a break at the moment but getting ready to go back to it and switch back to sage....its getting now to the point where the rounds aren't moving too quickly.

I love your round ripples , My Blessings to the babies and there family

clicky,,I hope

Thanks for lookin'

Shellybrook, that's is so pretty!

Champygirl-Thanks so much,,that's a simple shell stitch.

Aelita,,, thanks,, and you're right about the team color-I had nothin' really lol. The other team choice was black and orange (is that the giants then?) but his wife got the :eek look on her face so he wisely chose these colors....

We hope the babies are coming home this weekend. It's been a long scary 2 months. I was wrong with the 3lbs,, they're almost 6lbs now,,:cheer

Natcat your pinks are beautiful!!! Who's the lucky person that gets this?

Crab Feed for us tonight,,, :yay Lyon's Club

just wanted to say as an "outsider"...love looking at all of ur beautiful rr's! i've made several myself, just never joined in one of these CAL's (i know, shame on me)

anyway...i want a little feedback? do most of you like those "pointy" ends or not? i love the look of the rr, but those ends just bother me for some reason....i stumbled upon a pattern for the 8point gentle waves afghan and it's basically the same as a rr, just more "rounded" instead of "pointy"

CHEERS, CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!!

I went to Joann's yesterday and picked out my yarns! I'm going to do Caron SS in the light pink and green. And TLC Baby Amore in the baby print. I'm contemplating an off white color also. My plan is to use the TLC as an accent yarn, doing several pink and green and then the TLC.

Here are the other ones I got done for Christmas.

th_Picture066.jpg

th_Picture065.jpg

These are very pretty! Do you remember what yarn was used in the bottom one, specifically the varigated?

Priszm the varigated was by wintuk ombres called summer breeze, then caron one pounders lilac and then just white. Thanks for all the compliments ladies. It feels good to see something accomplished usually i feel like my UFO list is bigger than my finished list. LOL.