Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Ok the big one is the finished one the little one is only 5 or so rows from being done. They are made out of "I love this yarn" black and creme with a G hook. The big one is about 27" and the smaller one will be about 16" wide. I'm going to try these as rugs in the bathroom.

th_crochet091.jpgclickable

My next one will be real bright colors in Caron SS.

Hi heather that looks great. I love the black and cream.

well gotta go to work now. But I wanna start one of these. I will look at my stash and see what I have to use. I know I have some xmas red and white varigated, that might be good with plain red and green.

See ya all tonight.

th_firstroundripple.jpg Done with mine. It's my first. The next one will be more colors than basically one that this one is. Yours is beautiful imperfectme.Everyone's looks great.

Pretty!!! Did you use TLC yarn for that?? Is it Choc Cherry??? The colors are great.

I heard a couple of you say that you where taking a break from the quiltghans. I feel the same way. All those little squares can be frustrating. I feel like I have accomplished more just since I started my ripple.

Hello everyone. What a great way to inspire others to keep going. Wondering how this works if anyone could offer suggestions. Is everyone working same pattern or their own or????? Saw some of the pics and they are georgeous! Would love to join in. Thanks

I am almost done with the rounder for my best friend/sister. I am on row 42 and it measures close to 50" tip to tip. I have 4 more rows of the rose violet to do, then the edging and it will be done. I hope to have it done tonight, but with it taking so long to do one row now, I'm not sure. I really want it finished so I can get it sent to her, then I can get working on the one that a lady ordered. Plus I have orders for more!!

Here is a pic of the giant rounder.

th_nancy4a.jpg

clickable

Welcome Lady

Its easy...you just pick eny round ripple and join in!!

Here are a few

http://project-angel-kisses.150m.com/roundripple.html

http://www.sewonfire.com/round_ripple_afghan.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/angelcrafts/patterns/spidermanroundrippleafghan.html

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/angelcrafts/patterns/roundripple.html

There may be more out there but these are the most used

have fun and welcome.

myissag, yes it's tlc in choco cherry. I love the color. wish i had bought more.I so want to keep the other four skiens i have just so i won't run out lol.

Shaylen, Love the six point star. figures its out of print.:sigh

Everyones looks so great. Anyone would be proud to own any of them.

Hubby and i went to walmart today and he went right to the crafts and said want some yarn? :yes:think I've been wanting to do the spiderman one so..I got the yarn . I'm still in shock he took me straight to it and asked. So i'll be starting the spiderman one soon :hook

Beth - did you see in post #141 that your pattern has an error in it. Possibly that is why you are having a problem with round six. Check post 141 it gives the correction.

Everyone's round ripples are looking fantastic. I love how quickly these work up. I did about three more rounds on mine today. Stopping for the night - me and the hands are tired and need rest. Will pick up again tomorrow after I take the dog to the kennel. Then, I will have most of the day to crochet - taking a "me" day before my two vacation days - lol!

:D thats where i got mine except i bought 8. So wish i had bought idk 30 lmao. walmart is the only yarn supply here and they don't sell it. I wanted pink camo so bad for the girls. But this is kinda adult camo hehe.They need to have that sale now since we got taxes back i won't feel so bad about spending the money. I wouldnt mind doing nothing but rr for awhile .

Ok, I had been looking for a new WIP and this just called my name...However, I had no idea how to 'justify' making one....THEN someone here suggested Mother's Day!! Wooo HOOOO! ( Thank you thank you thank you!!!)

Oh gosh!!! Mothers day!!!

HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT MOTHER'S DAY!!??!!

And the next time I am going home to see my family is on Mother's day.....well I'll just have to make one of these, huh??

What size is good for a throw blanket?

We have a HL here, but last time I was there, they only had 2 skeins of the pink camo left. I bought them both. It is pretty. But I really need more. It would make a really cute round ripple. Dawn made one that she used the pink camo in. It is beautiful. She used pink camo and frosty green. :)