Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you for posting the pattern to this Christmas tree skirt.  I was hoping to find a pattern on here.  I plan on making one for this upcoming Christmas.  Beautiful work!!!

• 10 months later...

I am looking for the pattern for the round ripple tree skirt pattern I happened to see on this site a few days ago.  I cannot find the pattern and would really love to make them for my relatives for Christmas next year.  Any help in finding this pattern would be greatly appreciated.  I am new to this site so am really fumbling my way around.  Please e-mail to me or tell me how to find it.

Thanks

Marion Webr

marion2002weber@yahoo.com

Have you looked on www.ravelry.com ?  I made one for my DD and I think I have the pattern stored there. I'm not at home or I would look the pattern up and tell you where I got it. 

I went over to ravelry and looked. If you type in the search Christmas tree skirt ripple 6 or 7 show up. The one Free smooth Fox's Christmas tree skirt or Round Ripple tree skirt by Lisa at Crochetville will be the one your looking for. 

If you don't have an account there it's free then you can save the pattern. 

Edited by tobybob

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sekess said:

not sure if I'm on the right page or not...I would like to do the "lets do a round ripple together" cal. is there

a way to find it? please!

Hi Sekess, welcome to the Ville!  I don't know if anyone here is still posting about crocheting a round ripple, in the sense of several people making the same thing and discussing it along the way.  this thread was started in 2007 i think and looks like the last activity was really in about 2012.  

Did you need help locating a pattern? if so i think there are many on another site, Ravelry (Edit: heres a link to some patterns, you can probably find more there also by changing the search terms and attributes https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#page=1&query="round ripple"&craft=crochet&sort=best&view=captioned_thumbs   Some will be free, some in books, some sold individually online, and some may no longer be available---this is just a directory and not always a source.)  

Or do you have a pattern in hand and looking for people to crochet with virtually?  

Edited by magiccrochetfan

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me. I followed the link from Pinterest and came to the forum, and yes, I could not find the original pattern. I will look elsewhere, however I sure have to read up on how to use that site.... could not find anything! Thanks for answering my post. 

1 hour ago, sekess said:

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me. I followed the link from Pinterest and came to the forum, and yes, I could not find the original pattern. I will look elsewhere, however I sure have to read up on how to use that site.... could not find anything! Thanks for answering my post. 

I should have said that you probably have to sign up on Ravelry to see the pattern entries. Sorry I forgot to say that in first post!  

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I am trying to message the “Lisa” in this thread regarding her Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern. Will  someone please reply back to me and tell me how I can get in touch with Lisa? Thank you. I’ve been trying to locate the writer of the pattern. Thank you and take care. 

4 hours ago, RitaPurls said:

I am trying to message the “Lisa” in this thread regarding her Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern. Will  someone please reply back to me and tell me how I can get in touch with Lisa? Thank you. I’ve been trying to locate the writer of the pattern. Thank you and take care. 

Hi Rita, welcome to the ville!  Since the thread was started a number of yrs ago and is now 173 pgs long, it would probably be helpful if you could link to Lisa's post in the thread.  

• 1 month later...