Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Wrennie, that looks great!! I have half of the last row and a border on Kylee's Flowery rr. I'll post pics when i get it finished.

I started a full time job this week, and am struggling with my free time.

Finished another RR this is an 8 point in Red Heart baby pink and Bernat 4 yarn in floral ombre. My candle lady is expecting her second daughter so I told her I would make her an afghan and booties and hat I still need to get the booties and hat done but here is her afghan :)post-5171-135897633123_thumb.jpg

Finished another RR this is an 8 point in Red Heart baby pink and Bernat 4 yarn in floral ombre. My candle lady is expecting her second daughter so I told her I would make her an afghan and booties and hat I still need to get the booties and hat done but here is her afghan :) [ATTACH]35600[/ATTACH]

Very cute!!:clap

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I am thinking about making a round ripple (crochet) for my neice. I just found out that she will be having a baby.

My question is- Which pattern is the easiest to use? I am looking for the one with the least amount of counting.

Thanks!

Hi! I am thinking about making a round ripple (crochet) for my neice. I just found out that she will be having a baby.

My question is- Which pattern is the easiest to use? I am looking for the one with the least amount of counting.

Thanks!

Here's one from Crochet Dad

http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/crochet-pattern---9-pointed-star-round-ripple/3158566

Good luck!

I am starting a round ripple, super hero dream catcher afghan. Last time I had trouble with buckling in the middle and rippling of the later rows. I can't remember how to fix this, I will review this thread. Boy, you guys are still going! Amazing! Next I want to do a twelve to twenty four point. But I also have a lot of small things to knit too.

Alright. I think this is a good place for this question: What diameter would you make a RR in order to classify it as a throw? 50-60?

Thanks for your help!!!

Julee

Here are a couple more round ripples. I hope you like them.

pretty, good colorway. love shaes of blue.