Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Janet, love the RR. Great colors!

Micky, love the star ghan. I haven't made one yet, but it is on my to do list.

Here is my latest RR. I made this one for my friend that works at the apartment complex. She has taken such good care of Hilly and I so I just had to make this for her to try to repay her for all of the things she has done for us. It is done in these colors to compliment her new color scheme in her living room. This is one of my favorites.

This picture shows it folded in half. I need to make another one for me so I can fold it in half and wear it as a shawl. Maybe in thread :think

th_BrittanysHighPlainsRR1.jpg

Here it is on Hilly's bedroom floor. I love the 3D effect this one has. Most of the ones I do in this 'Stained Glass' look has the 3D effect.

th_BrittanysHighPlainsRR1a.jpg

both clickable for details

Janet, love the RR. Great colors!

Micky, love the star ghan. I haven't made one yet, but it is on my to do list.

Here is my latest RR. I made this one for my friend that works at the apartment complex. She has taken such good care of Hilly and I so I just had to make this for her to try to repay her for all of the things she has done for us. It is done in these colors to compliment her new color scheme in her living room. This is one of my favorites.

This picture shows it folded in half. I need to make another one for me so I can fold it in half and wear it as a shawl. Maybe in thread :think

th_BrittanysHighPlainsRR1.jpg

Here it is on Hilly's bedroom floor. I love the 3D effect this one has. Most of the ones I do in this 'Stained Glass' look has the 3D effect.

th_BrittanysHighPlainsRR1a.jpg

both clickable for details

Mel that is so pretty, girl those hooks must be flying all the time. How many RR's have you made/ I know it just has to be a lot. THey are all just wonderful and I look forward to looking at all of them.

I hope your begining to feel better. I know you have been down for awhile. Your in my prayers. ;-)

Mel that is so pretty, girl those hooks must be flying all the time. How many RR's have you made/ I know it just has to be a lot. THey are all just wonderful and I look forward to looking at all of them.

I hope your begining to feel better. I know you have been down for awhile. Your in my prayers. ;-)

Thank You Judy :hug

I believe this one is number 22. I don't have pictures for at least 2 of them. I was without a camera for a bit and didn't get to take pictures of some of my projects, but I have pictures of all the rest of them.

I have also made 4 RR rugs, with more planned.

I'm still on bed rest, but am able to get around a little better now. At least the weather is getting nicer, so being home all the time isn't quite as bad now.

Thank you! I love how the variegated makes yours look. Very pretty!

:devil

Thank You :hug

I love using variegated yarn in RR's. I think I have only used strictly solid colors on 1 or 2.

Hi Snapdragon,

Thank you for your suggestion, I understand exactly what you mean. My problem is a little different though, the center part thats round, before the points start to take shape, is bubbling up, with the outer points part laying flat- it's sort of like a fried egg with the yolk rounded up over the egg white. I know, sounds wierd but thats the best example that I can think of. LOL! Any suggestions for this?

Thank you,

Nunu

I had this happen the first time I started a RR and your analogy describes it really well. I frogged it and went to one size larger hook and the problem was solved. You might give it a try if you haven't gotten too far.

~ Debby

Thank You Judy :hug

I believe this one is number 22. I don't have pictures for at least 2 of them. I was without a camera for a bit and didn't get to take pictures of some of my projects, but I have pictures of all the rest of them.

I have also made 4 RR rugs, with more planned.

I'm still on bed rest, but am able to get around a little better now. At least the weather is getting nicer, so being home all the time isn't quite as bad now.

Yep Mel you have had those hook smokin lol

Well I'm happy to here your feeling better and up and about a bit more. I have been off work for the past two weeks. I fell at the hospital I work at and herniated a disk in my neck I have to have surgery to fuse it the 24th of this month, I'm a bit scare cause Tuesday I have to have a Myleogram. I here they are very painful so i'm dreading that part of it. The surgery i'm not to afraid of i'm going to one of the best neck and spine hospitals in the state of AR. Please pray for me as i go thru the next few weeks. I will keep intouch.

Takecare Mel :-)

Yep Mel you have had those hook smokin lol

Well I'm happy to here your feeling better and up and about a bit more. I have been off work for the past two weeks. I fell at the hospital I work at and herniated a disk in my neck I have to have surgery to fuse it the 24th of this month, I'm a bit scare cause Tuesday I have to have a Myleogram. I here they are very painful so i'm dreading that part of it. The surgery i'm not to afraid of i'm going to one of the best neck and spine hospitals in the state of AR. Please pray for me as i go thru the next few weeks. I will keep intouch.

Takecare Mel :-)

Judy, I'm so sorry to hear that. As for the myleogram, my Mom has had a few of them, and she said they are kinda painful, but the worst part was the headache she got after one of them. Do exactly what they say and stay flat without lifting you head for the amount of time they say. She didn't and she paid the price for it. It was the headache to beat all headaches and took a long time to go away.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug

Please keep me posted on how you do with the myleogram and surgery.

Hi, everyone's RR look beautiful.

Here are couple that I have completed. I still have several in progress that I hope to finish soon.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z23/selanda1/PICT0047.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z23/selanda1/PICT0049.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z23/selanda1/PICT0040.jpg

Judy, I'm so sorry to hear that. As for the myleogram, my Mom has had a few of them, and she said they are kinda painful, but the worst part was the headache she got after one of them. Do exactly what they say and stay flat without lifting you head for the amount of time they say. She didn't and she paid the price for it. It was the headache to beat all headaches and took a long time to go away.

Thankyou Mel, I will keep in touch with you and let you know how things went. I'm very scared about the myleogram and i'm glad you gave me a couple of pointers. They said i will have to stay in the hospital for about three hours after it's done then i will be released and i will go to the motel we have across from the hospital to stay in bed for 24 hours. I sure hope i do well I don't like head aches thats for sure. Talk to you soon Mel

Hi, everyone's RR look beautiful.

Here are couple that I have completed. I still have several in progress that I hope to finish soon.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z23/selanda1/PICT0047.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z23/selanda1/PICT0049.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z23/selanda1/PICT0040.jpg

Wow!! those are so pretty. I like them all but the blue one is so pretty. May I ask what colors you used . I may have to cop that one hehehe. Great work!!!

Crocrazy your rr's are beautiful and yes that color is called 'Ocean' I have a lot of that color it's so pretty lol. Here is one I just did for my god daughter Lucy for her 5th b-day. I used scraps of purple yarns I had in my stash. She is in front of it to show the size of it:

Lucyinfrontofrr.jpg

Here's the round ripple I made for my friend, I used the sew on fire pattern. My friend chose the colors, she chose caron simply soft in DK Sage and Lemon. Its for her grandson, to go with his green and yellow room.:)

th_JDgreenandyellowrr.jpgth_958201-R1-09-8A_010.jpg

Aelita - nice RR and beautiful god daughter. :yes That looks like a crocheted outfit she's wearing, too.

Thank you and yes she isa wearing a halter top pattern I got to test for crochetbycharlene called the 'Dream Ripple Halter' she also has on a crocheted crown.

Hi Mel,

I came thru the surgery pretty good. I'm pretty pain free so i'm happy :)

I will update you more later. I just got home from the hospital today. You were right about the myleogram i did what you said and they pain was bad while they did it but i stayed flat for 24 hours and not any problems :) thankyou Mel. Hugzzzzzz

Crocrazy your rr's are beautiful and yes that color is called 'Ocean' I have a lot of that color it's so pretty lol. Here is one I just did for my god daughter Lucy for her 5th b-day. I used scraps of purple yarns I had in my stash. She is in front of it to show the size of it:

Lucyinfrontofrr.jpg

That is so pretty, and your little model is a cutie :)