Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Hi , I'm Judy

I have been searching the web and found Crochetville. I'm so excited and I have seen past posts of Round Ripples and I very much would like to begin one and would love to have everyone that would like too, please join in. Do So Please!!!!!!!!

There is no deadlines and hope that you will post your progress and show us how your doing with a picture off and on as you go.

So Grab your yarn and needles and jump in as soon as you can, I will be starting mine tomorrow. 4/5/07

Soon all you will see of me will be my feet as I have my head in my yarn looking for just the right colors. I have to make one of these for my Mother as a gift for Mother's Day. So please join in I need support to keep me going.

Your New Friend :hug

Judy

I'd like to join because I want to make the spiderman one. I'm afraid I won't be able to start mine for a little bit yet. I have a baby afghan to make first, though.

I'll join. I just finished my first round ripple over the weekend and have started my second which is a gift for my mom while she is in rehab later this month after knee replacement surgery. This will be fun. Will try and post a pic tomorrow of what I have done so far on the second one.

Thats wonderfull!!!

I'm glad to have you all begining a new project with me. Or one thats already started. I'm excited. Laurie, You just join in when you can we will be waiting for you to join us. Thanks everyone for joining. Now lets get those hooks a working. See you soon with updates :-)

I'll probably join I bought yarn the other day to make one for a bathroom rug but just hadn't gotten around to starting it. I might as well join in here and maybe I'll get started. Does any body have any good easy patterns for one?

I'll be popping in to see how everyone's doing and to give encouragement until I can start mine.

Cool!! Count me in! I just decided that I wanted to do one of these for my cousin who's having his first baby in September. Well, his wife is, but you know what I mean! :D

I may not be able to start for a couple of weeks yet. I don't know what colors they want, but I may make one now and another one later if the colors aren't right. I can always use another blanket for Project Linus!

Hi ill join i just started one for my granddaughter in the Bernat Camo Pink

I'll take a picture later today I want to try and make 9 :think for all the grandkids....SO i will be here a while..

Karen

Hi, I know those hooks are busy at work. I started mine this morning and i'm doing pretty good for my first round ripple. I love the way they work up so fast. But I'm sure it gets longer the farther around you go. I took a picture of mine this morning i will try and figure out how to post it in here so you can see my progress. So I'm off to put a few more rounds on mine. I will be checking in soon . Have a great day.!!!:hug Uhh oh ?? I think I may need some help from some of you on how i post a picture hehehe. I'm new at this but I sure am having fun.

Hi everyone I think I figured it out so you can see my ripple. Ok here go's hope it works. Let me know. :D uh oh I think i did it wrong. It's to big. What size do you have to make them? Hope i don't get in trouble for it being to big. See ya soon.

DSC00208.jpg

Hey, I want to join in too, I just moved to Texas and have been unpacking and trying to settle in. I haven't crocheted in a month, having withdrawls, LOL, so count me in, I will get started tonight, after I unpack :eek a few more boxes. Can't wait to get started.:yay

Well, i'm working on how to resize my pictures so they are smaller. I hope your all working on your ripples. I can't wait to see some of your pictures too.

I hope i'm doing this right to keep this thread going. I'm new at this so help me out please if i'm doing it wrong. I love this place and all the friendly ladies in here. :manyheart

Hi , I just thought of something to ask ya'll .When you make you ripples could ya put the yarn amounts you used the size hook ya used and the size you made or are making your afghan. I see so many of these but no sizes or amounts. It seems like no matter what colors ya use they are all so pretty.Hope to here from ya soon. And give us some updates. I'm cherring for ya. :cheer

Well I have crocheted all afternoon so i'm seeing a lot of porgress now. I will be taking a picture of my ripple agin very soon so you can see it. I'm pretty happy with it since it's my first. See you all soon. Nite nite

Can't wait to see the progress. My first challenge is to find a pattern. I keep seeing all of these ripples out there, but no patterns. (Thanks for the link on the first page though!) My second challenge is to decide on yarn. I think I'm going to make a 'practice' one for Project Linus before I make one for my cousin, since I have no idea what colors they want yet (other than they are more bright color people instead of pastell...) I guess a big problem here is that I know his parents much better than I know my own cousin! (curses for growin up on opposite coasts!)

I would like to join please! I am in the middle of a round ripple right now. I am using this pattern: http://www.sewonfire.com/round_ripple_afghan.htm

Using a I hook, and RH windsor blue, country blue and aran.

I am sure everyone knows this by now, but if you use the same pattern i am using there is a correction for row 3, which is explained in Chrome Kitty's post: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29245

th_Blueroundripple.jpg