Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I've been lurking here admiring all of the round ripples - they are all so beautiful! :manyheart I finally decided to give it a try. I decided to use the pattern at sewonfire.com with the corrections that were posted here.

Here's my progress so far (hopes this works!)

th_GeorgiesRR04.jpg

(It should be clickable.) I loved RoseRed's hot pink and black rr with the granny squares, so I'm shamelessly copying her design! Just a few more rounds until I will attempt to add the granny squares! :yay

Glenda,

That looks great. That black really makes the blue really pop!:cheer

Thank you! I'm making it for my best friend's daughter, and she has "zebra" stripe sheets on her bed in these colors. The blue is CSS in Blue Mint, and I couldn't believe how well it matched her sheets - it is perfect.

100_0594.jpg

Hi everyone I'm finally getting around to posting a picture of my finished RR it measures 67 inches from point to point.

Hi GrandmaB, I have a question for you. I love your RR it looks like it has no add in squares. Is there a way of adding more points with out add in squares? Or is it that I can't see it cause they blend in so well :-) If there is a way to do it with out add in's would you share it with me Please!!! Please!!! Yours is so pretty.

Wonderful work ladies there are so many pretty RR's I never get tired of looking at them. I will be posting a picture of my 4th RR later today. :hook I'm going to go out and enjoy a bit of this wonderful weather were getting here in Ar. :yay

Have a great afternoon and I will be checking in later. :manyheart

I worked on my spiderman rr till I ran out of the red so I'm on hold with it for now.

Caly- don't be afraid this thread helps keep you motivated on it and they work up really quick and you can stop at what ever size you want. I made 2 small ones for rugs and a medium one for a wall hanging in just a week or so.

Here is an updated pic of the 2nd RR I am still working on. I have lost some motivation so thats why its taking me so long to get this one finished. It might be hard to tell in the pic but the colors are yellow, white and PINK- not orange or red but pink.

PunchRR.jpg

100_0594.jpg

Hi everyone I'm finally getting around to posting a picture of my finished RR it measures 67 inches from point to point.

Absolutely Beautiful!!! I am still trying to find this pattern...

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful day. Well here it is !

I'm on Rd 29 and useing RH WW and a size H hook. I really like the colors in this one very spring like. Hope you all like it. This is my fourth one since I started this CAL just a month ago. I have had a blast doing these and plan to do many more as gifts for my family and friends.

Your all doing just beautiful work and thankyou so much for sharing with all of us and keeping us working those hooks to create so many gifts of love to family and friends. :manyheart

This is my new one:yes

DSC00242.jpg?t=1177991817

This is my Current. For future baby boy due here in May. I am on row 20 right now...what do you think?

petsNovember132006004.jpg?t=1177992821

This is my Current. For future baby boy due here in May. I am on row 20 right now...what do you think?

petsNovember132006004.jpg?t=1177992821

That's a very pretty blue - how big are you going to make it? Baby size or a tad bigger?

That's a very pretty blue - how big are you going to make it? Baby size or a tad bigger?

Thank you for the feed back. I will probably make it 45 to 50 inches, Or until I run out of the Jamie Classic powder blue yarn which ever comes first. :D

Hello Judy Love your colors you are all keeping me going. keep up the great work

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful day. Well here it is !

I'm on Rd 29 and useing RH WW and a size H hook. I really like the colors in this one very spring like. Hope you all like it. This is my fourth one since I started this CAL just a month ago. I have had a blast doing these and plan to do many more as gifts for my family and friends.

Your all doing just beautiful work and thankyou so much for sharing with all of us and keeping us working those hooks to create so many gifts of love to family and friends. :manyheart

This is my new one:yes

DSC00242.jpg?t=1177991817

Lindsay, Judy, Michele, GrandmaB - your rr's are all very pretty! I love all the fun colors. When I finish this one in the teal and black, I'm going to make one in some fun colors too. These are my best friend's daughter's favorite colors, so that's why I'm using them. Ordinarily I wouldn't use black. For some reason I just don't like to crochet with black yarn.

Judy, Did you say this is your 4th rr in a month??? Wow! Your hook must be smoking! :nworthy

Lindsay, Judy, Michele, GrandmaB - your rr's are all very pretty! I love all the fun colors. When I finish this one in the teal and black, I'm going to make one in some fun colors too. These are my best friend's daughter's favorite colors, so that's why I'm using them. Ordinarily I wouldn't use black. For some reason I just don't like to crochet with black yarn.

Judy, Did you say this is your 4th rr in a month??? Wow! Your hook must be smoking! :nworthy

I hope I don't wear out my hook lol I would just have to buy another. hehehe I just love doing these they work up so fast and everyone is so differant.

100_0594.jpg

GrandmaB that is soooooo beautiful! I haven't been working on mine now that the nice weather is here.

Wow again! Everyone is doing such great work:cheer:clap

I finished the body of my spiderman rr. I am now working on the webbing and am really confused. Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the "ribs" and the "webbing" (instructions follow)?

To make "ribs" of the web work from outer edge to middle of afghan.

Attach Black yarn in the ch-2 space at the top of any point. *ch 3, sl st in ch-2 space

of next round inward. Repeat 4 times. Ch 2, sl st in ch-2 space of next round.

Work in pattern to middle of afghan, end off yarn. Repeat 11 times.

Pattern for "webbing":

ch 3, sl st in ch-2 space of next round for all blue and red rounds. Ch 2, sl st in ch-2

space of black rounds.

Thanks for any help...I REALLY appreciate it!!