Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Everyones RR are looking great. I got to work on my red, white and blue one a lot yesterday at the hospital while waiting for my mom's kneed replacement surgery to be finished. It is taking me about 1/2 hour per round now. I guess I am crocheting slow as that seems like a long time. I did find more yarn for the fallish colors one I am also working on and that one is much further along. Off to work on them now.

Everyone's Round ripples are Beautiful!!! Here is the start of mine, it's for my sis for her b-day. I wasn't sure about the colors at first but now I love it :cheer

th_Picture-1.jpg

(Clickable)

Amy

I like your round ripple, & the colors also:clap :yes

What is the name of multi color?? Our Daughter-In-Law would love that, those are some of her favorite colors!! great job!!

I'm sure that your Sis will love that:manyheart

Amy

I like your round ripple, & the colors also:clap :yes

What is the name of multi color?? Our Daughter-In-Law would love that, those are some of her favorite colors!! great job!!

I'm sure that your Sis will love that:manyheart

Amy, that is so pretty. Love the colors. Which variegated did you use. I love it.

Thanks for all your complements :manyheart I'm not sure which color the multi is, I had it in my stash, I'll have to go see if I can find the wrapper. I know that it is Red Heart. I'll look and let you guys know :hook

Hi Everyone....I thought after my mammoth regular ripple that I'd not want to touch another ripple, but after reading this entire thread yesterday, I've been inspired to start my very first round ripple!

I'm using the sew of fire pattern, and some left over yarn. I've got 4 skeins of a tan colour, and 2 of a cream colour, so I'm using that. I'm on row 12 right now...and it's not sitting very flat (although I am doing the small shell row, then 2 large shell rows)....I guess I won't be able to tell really until it's bigger...here's my progress.

roundripple2.jpg

Hi Everyone....I thought after my mammoth regular ripple that I'd not want to touch another ripple, but after reading this entire thread yesterday, I've been inspired to start my very first round ripple!

I'm using the sew of fire pattern, and some left over yarn. I've got 4 skeins of a tan colour, and 2 of a cream colour, so I'm using that. I'm on row 12 right now...and it's not sitting very flat (although I am doing the small shell row, then 2 large shell rows)....I guess I won't be able to tell really until it's bigger...here's my progress.

roundripple2.jpg

Mandy

Your round ripple looks good!!

for the one I'm making, I'm using an 'H' crochet hook, & like you, I'm also making 1 small shell row, & 2 large shell row.

As yours gets bigger, the weight of it, should make it lay flat

Everyone your round ripples are so beautiful! Once I finish up some wip's I have two rr I will get started on. Well, actually I have already started on. :hook

Great job, ladies!!!!

Mandy

As yours gets bigger, the weight of it, should make it lay flat

Oh I hope you're right! I wasn't sure if I should keep going, or start again....

Mandy - your ripple looks great and probably will lay flatter as it gets bigger, however, that pattern does have an error in round 3. Did you know? The correction is posted here some where - I am at work right now and can't look for it - I am sure someone else can direct you to it.

roundripple2.jpg

Here is the correction for row 3. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29245

You will also find a lot of helpful hints and other information that was put together and posted by Chrome Kitty. That is the pattern I use. I have found her tips extremely helpful. A big thank you to Chrome Kitty!!

Love it Amy and the colors...it would be great for my mom.I think that variegated you are using is Aspen Print,i have some and it looks just like that???

You know, now that I think about it I think that that is the color of the variegated yarn!! Thanks.

The other colors in it are RHSS light sage, the variegated, and RHSS buff :yarn