Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I finished! Now back to my 6 - 24.

0223080142.jpg

:devil

I really LOVE this!!!! My sister is a purple fanatic, and this makes me realize that I should make her one in purples..... CONGRATS on a JOB WELL DONE !!!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

I really LOVE this!!!! My sister is a purple fanatic, and this makes me realize that I should make her one in purples..... CONGRATS on a JOB WELL DONE !!!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Thanks. My favorite color is black, my second favorite is purple. But I make more things in purple, cause it's so hard to see stitch definition in black.

That is just beautiful ! Love your colors.

Thank you so much.

I love the colors (they are my favorite) Beautiful work. Great job.

Thank you.

Thanks again to all of you, you made my morning.

:devil

I actually finished this around Christmas of last year, but with all the activity around that time, I forgot to post it here.

It's a 9-pointed round ripple in my own pattern (based on Aggie May's 9-pointed ripple). The pattern is available at my Etsy Shop.

The texture of the afghan accentuates the ribs of the points. It was crocheted using an N hook and 2 strands of Caron worsted weight in cream. It measures approximately 50" across using just two skeins.

th_2008-02-23-005_.jpg th_2008-02-23-006_.jpg

Images are clickable for a larger view.

Thanks for looking.

I finished! Now back to my 6 - 24.

0223080142.jpg

:devil[/quote

Wowser!!!! That is really pretty. I can't wait to start one of those but I still have tooooooo many WIPs to finish and I am forcing myself to hurry and get them done so I can make one of these.

Everyone's RR's are gorgeous. There are too many of them to comment on them individually without me living someone out, and I don't want to do that.

I finished a RR that has been sitting here for months. I was putting the last row of variegated on it this morning when I ran out with less that 30 stitches to go. I searched the entire apartment for more and couldn't find any. I searched one last time and found a tote I missed the first time and found enough to finish it. See, it it good to keep all of your scraps. You never know when you are going to need a little bit of yarn.

Here is a picture of the RR. I tried and tried to get the colors to come out true, but the lighting today is pretty bad. It is a cloudy gloomy day.

th_CitrusFallGhan.jpg

clickable for details

Everyone's RR's are gorgeous. There are too many of them to comment on them individually without me living someone out, and I don't want to do that.

I finished a RR that has been sitting here for months. I was putting the last row of variegated on it this morning when I ran out with less that 30 stitches to go. I searched the entire apartment for more and couldn't find any. I searched one last time and found a tote I missed the first time and found enough to finish it. See, it it good to keep all of your scraps. You never know when you are going to need a little bit of yarn.

Here is a picture of the RR. I tried and tried to get the colors to come out true, but the lighting today is pretty bad. It is a cloudy gloomy day.

th_CitrusFallGhan.jpg

clickable for details

Wow! Those colors are very very pretty! I love how the variagated worked itself.

Here is the RR I am working on. The colors are ivory, light blue (it shows up darker in the picture) and a denim blue. I am using Bernat Softee yarn and a J Hook. I had to fold the afghan in half so that I could take a pic, but you get the idea. :D It looks like there is a bubble in my last row but that is the loop that is supposed to be on the hook.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/minders13/?action=view&current=2.jpg