New Crochet Today!

vanillalotus

I just went to the Crochet Today! website and they have their new issue out. I haven't recieved mine yet but go there and get a look at all the cute patterns that are in it. There is also a free pattern for the basketweave pillows. I know I was excited about them since i have an asian theme living room and those pillows would go perfect.

i have looked EVERYWhERE, no one has it

i am getting so upset that i am about ready to scream, i have all of the issus, but this one, i just subscribed but it won't cover this issue anyways. if anyone would be interested in getting me one i can pay you thru paypal. i really want to get this issue. thanks sooooo much hugs:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Wanda Kay~

Where do you live N,S, E, W US? I live in the south just wondering what kinda travel time it's gonna take in the mail??

I ordered my subscription onine last week.. I hope I get mine soon .I am a very NEw beginnger and I want to try out some EASY tank tops~~ I am so excited.. I want to get started ASAP~!:cheer

Well, I went over to Barnes and Noble today and sure enough, there it was. I have noticed it seems to be in the store around the 11th of every other month and this month was no exception. There were about 10 issues of it.

LI Roe

Your subscription will probably take 4-8 weeks to get started, Aineepoo.

As for my issue, it still hasn't arrived. A call was made today to customer service, and they said subscription issues were mailed around March 22. Since I haven't received mine, they're going to send me another one, so maybe one of the two will show up soon!

Patience may be a virtue, but it's not one I possess! lol :goodorbad

I picked this up when I stopped at Borders to pick up the new Interweave Crochet mag. I loved the sweater on the front...not that I'd be able to wear it...but my 18 yr dd is praying I'll make it for her!!

March 22nd!!!!! I have not received mine yet:angry :(:angry:( Mine always comes so late....I can not believe it was sent the 22nd...maybe I need to call them also....does anyone have their number? I have tried to email them before (several times) and never got a response

• 2 weeks later...
March 22nd!!!!! I have not received mine yet:angry :(:angry:( Mine always comes so late....I can not believe it was sent the 22nd...maybe I need to call them also....does anyone have their number? I have tried to email them before (several times) and never got a response

The phone number listed for subscription services on their web site is (877) 860-6164. I finally got mine.

i bought this magazine because of the sweater on the front and i am going to totally make it as soon as i get yarn to make it.....i am still thinking if i want to use what ihave or make it with something else....

Hi guys. I received my magazine sometime last week:yes . There's some really neat patterns in there. I like the top on the front cover, but I really like the "perfect-fit blazer" on page 23.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my magazine! Can you believe it? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone say that they sent them out March 22nd? Wow! Well I guess I should count myself lucky that I got it:)

I just got my magazine! Can you believe it? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't someone say that they sent them out March 22nd? Wow! Well I guess I should count myself lucky that I got it:)

At least you finally got it. Now get crocheting before the next one comes out!!!!:lol:hook

don't feel bad i still haven;t gotten mine yet

but i bought it so i am covered

will see if i get it in junes issue if not i will demand my money back:angry:angrywaiting impatienly. i am hoping that they get a few more patterns that .i like, and not late easter things yukeeeeeeesl

I just got mine late last week. I really really hate when the stores have them before I do. I feel that subscribers should receive magazines more timely - not weeks after the stores have them. That's why I subscribe - to get them sooner.

Archived