My First Poncho Pantsuit!

NannDee

Just saw this thread as it was bumped up, and just wanted to say what a great job you did on this! That is a LOT of work and it looks so great on your friend - the hat really pulls it together! I looked at your blog, too, and you do have the most adorable nephews - are they cute!

Just saw this thread as it was bumped up, and just wanted to say what a great job you did on this! That is a LOT of work and it looks so great on your friend - the hat really pulls it together! I looked at your blog, too, and you do have the most adorable nephews - are they cute!

Thank you..I am having fun with this outfit. It is a beginner pattern, so it was easy to incorporate the pattern stitch for accessories. The model is a co-worker who can wear anything, and it always looks good on her. Thanks...I can't wait to design some outfits for the twins..it's hard to find patterns for boys.:manyheart:hook

the pants suit is gorgeous, and thanks for all the advice on increasing sizes, i've looked aty that site before and been put of by the small range of sizes,i'm definately gonna give them a go now. Think i might preserve my modesty with a pair of footless tights though so i can show them off in public.

the pants suit is gorgeous, and thanks for all the advice on increasing sizes, i've looked aty that site before and been put of by the small range of sizes,i'm definately gonna give them a go now. Think i might preserve my modesty with a pair of footless tights though so i can show them off in public.

Thanks and you go for it! The pantsuit will need a catsuit or leotard to wear in public (pictures were taken in lady's dressing/bathroom at work). She is gonna wear in public, but with some sort of lining...opaque stockings, catsuit, cami and tights or just a leotard. The pants/bikini area...is a closed stitch (hdc or sc)..the poncho hides most of that area......:hook:think footless tights...hmmm I have an idea..keep ya posted!

Wow, that looks great! Your co-worker pulls that off with great pizazz. I'm personally to short and round to wear anything like that, but now I can tell the teenage girls that come to the library that 'yes, there are patterns for crocheted pants'. I imagine they'll really want to learn how to crochet after they find out.

This is just awesome! :applause Great Job!

I checked out your blog and you do beautiful work! I loved the baby sweaters you did for your nephews as well as your bags! :)

Keep up the good work

:hook Happy Hooking! :yarn

Wow, that looks great! Your co-worker pulls that off with great pizazz. I'm personally to short and round to wear anything like that, but now I can tell the teenage girls that come to the library that 'yes, there are patterns for crocheted pants'. I imagine they'll really want to learn how to crochet after they find out.

Thank you..it is a beginner's pattern and was easy to follow. here is the link

http://*****************/web/20011207045147/www.cei.net/~vchisam/groovy/pants.html

I just finished the bag..the outfit is complete:hook:cheer

zoomer.fpgzoomer.fpg

I tried the link and it's not working, please check it again......

Thanks

C

The site is Groovy Crochet. sorry about the link...i have it bookmarked, but usually if you google vintage crochet patterns or patterns for the 1970's you will see it...or try the link below..

(http://*****************/web/20011206120147/www.cei.net/~vchisam/groovy/women.html)

I had to copy the link and paste it...sorry about that!

The Link to the patterns isn't working for some reason. If you search for

"groovy crochet" by vintage creations, you will get the link to the page. Sorry about that. I have the page bookmarked...let me know if this doesn't work. :hook

Archived