Draft Vader Helmet

ladylinoleum

You, Regina, Have really out done yourself! Do you EVER sleep! Your creations are WOW, Unbeleivable! Super work!:) :) :)

regina, you girl are truly amazing, i wish i could make one of those my hubby is a certified guiness man, he would love something like that i am sure thanks for sharing with us:hug:hug:hug

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you are certifiable!

I love it. I wish I could live in your brain for a nanosecond; I'd bring back more creativity than I've had in my whole life.

Ah, well, maybe next time around I'll be super creative and make meat scarves and beer helmets.

Draft vader...too, too funny.

You, Regina, Have really out done yourself! Do you EVER sleep! Your creations are WOW, Unbeleivable! Super work!:) :) :)

Actually, I don't sleep much. I'm a bit manic when I get working on something. :hyper

Thanks girlie!

I love it!

Is there going to be a pattern available somewhere? Did I miss the mention in the post or blog? LOL

***, you want a pattern for this? Too funny. I guess I can write one up. I love you guys. :manyheart

OH MY GOSH I love the story that goes with it! :rofl I was literally laughing out loud! Too FUNNY! I just love your work and creativity! WHERE do you get these ideas? :badidea

:rofl I love it I love it I love it!

Good, I'm glad you got a kick out of it. Actually, I try to think with my child-self. Kids have no bounds with their creativity. As we age, we learn to edit ourselves, which is a good thing in many respects, but not when it comes to being creative. So, after many of years of teaching children, I relearned to be creatively free. So, all ideas are fair game and I keep a journal/sketchbook filled with them. When something seems "right" I just start working. It's not very mystical, I know. It does however work for me. Document anything that pops into your head whether it seems silly or crazy or whatever. EVERYTHING counts.

Archived